Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know... Batman? Deadpool?

Me personally, I'd be Loki... but now we are going off topic.

Now if I was invisible man.  I can train all I want...when I want...

Calvin WELCOME to the Hub

Your best bet is to contact your local Giant dealer :

William's Bike Shop

Shop 8b, Oak Street, 7130 Somerset West , Western Cape

021 851 0919

william@williamsbikeshop.co.za

www.williamsbikeshop.co.za

They will be best informed as to THEIR certificates, and what they may do at this stage.  Mostly it is only emergency repairs for essential services at this stage ....

Hope you get sorted  :thumbup:

Or check out Flandria in Stellies.  I know they are open for their LPG business.. 

I was holding on to some sense of 'togetherness' and consideration in these times but I guess not. Sadly walking and drinking your coffee with your 4 mates trumps the need to follow protocols.

The funny thing about that area is if you're on a bike you can't ride at all fast because it's so busy. You're better off hitting the tarmac, less people by far.

....busiest part of the neighbourhood right now, even after a few days of level 4....staying away, don't want to tangle with unfettered dogs, hordes of walkers, runners and ebikers...

Took a ride this AM in our burbs, only people without masks was the ou toppies en tannies..... Hulle voel n veer lol

Not necessarily aimed at the ooms en tannies....

We must never forget that in our broad spectrum of society there will always be the ones that will qualify for a Darwin award of sorts. 

And I am all for that.

The IQ curve is way off the ideal ATM, and needs some flattening on the left hand side....  

the police should arrest paddleskiers just as a matter of course, it's a serious crime

Paddleskiers

pedalskiers

or waveskiers

#asking-for-a-friend

the police should arrest paddleskiers just as a matter of course, it's a serious crime

I think the surfers used to refer to us as those windmills.

And they hated us because we could get onto waves they could not.

But I always had a good relationship with everyone at backline because I respected their right to the inside line.

Maybe I got a free pass because I was quite into weight training at that stage of my life. 

But I always had a good relationship with everyone at backline because I respected their right to the inside line.

Maybe I got a free pass because I was quite into weight training at that stage of my life. 

That and the body boarders as "speed bumps".... 

Not necessarily aimed at the ooms en tannies....

We must never forget that in our broad spectrum of society there will always be the ones that will qualify for a Darwin award of sorts. 

And I am all for that.

The IQ curve is way off the ideal ATM, and needs some flattening on the left hand side....  

So does walking without a mask make you stupid or mindlessly supporting ridiculous inconsistent rules?

Edited by Duane_Bosch

That and the body boarders as "speed bumps".... 

And the youngsters as "grommets"

Ja generally wouldn't mess with large man sitting higher in the water than me and brandishing a weapon

Ja generally wouldn't mess with large man sitting higher in the water than me and brandishing a weapon

Unless you're in Llands... in which case it's just a friendly game of tag and drown. 

Unless you're in Llands... in which case it's just a friendly game of tag and drown. 

There's only 2 types of paddleskier that would paddle out there.

1. The ones named Nicki Carstens

2. The ones now in wheelchairs.

Edited by Duane_Bosch