Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

For all the zwifting I did in lock down I'm still kuk?

And ?

Sure you can still "try out" for the olympics ....  :whistling:   :devil: 

okayyyy ... it was one long day in front of the pc .... going riding now  :thumbup: 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 3 advanced is basically going to be level 2 minus legal cigarette sales.

We may be Level 3 on paper, but it seems that many people have been on Level 1 for a while already.

They try and sell us that dino's had feathers now. It's a joke.

Only some......but then again you are joking

We may be Level 3 on paper, but it seems that many people have been on Level 1 for a while already.

It would appear so..

Things are really in our hands.. hospitals have prepared as best they could, what happens from here on out is on us..(good or bad)

Airlines are accepting bookings for 1 August onwards. Prices do not look terrible either. I think everyone just wants to get back to work.

As soon a reasonable fair presents itself for Canaries in December I'm booking.

Yes I will be wearing a mask on the plane.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Airlines are accepting bookings for 1 August onwards. Prices do not look terrible either. I think everyone just wants to get back to work.

As soon a reasonable fair presents itself for Canaries in December I'm booking.

Yes I will be wearing a mask on the plane.

must be expecting levels to decrease ...

must be expecting levels to decrease ...

Look I have no facts but logic tells me that Lufthansa and Emirates would not be accepting bookings on a wing and a prayer.

Look I have no facts but logic tells me that Lufthansa and Emirates would not be accepting bookings on a wing and a prayer.

It would all depend if the destination is allowing travellers in as well.. you don't want to book a holiday only to be forced into quarantine when you get there.[emoji6]

Level 3 advanced is basically going to be level 2 minus legal cigarette sales.

I wonder if the peeps buying illegal ciggies realise they are supporting that NDZ woman and her nefarious agenda....?

maybe a wing but definitely not a prayer

I wonder if the peeps buying illegal ciggies realise they are supporting that NDZ woman and her nefarious agenda....?

Yes we do realise that..but we gotta smoke hey.

Edit.

To add... my tax money contributes to someone's shopping spree in Dubai..suppose at least I now know who's lavish lifestyle I am supporting [emoji2356]

Edited by Gen

Can anyone tell me the official status of beaches and surfing / dog walking etc? I thought it was still banned but I’ve seen a lot more cars with boards in the last 3

days than for months and heard reports of

M/burg line up packed out. I did google but couldn’t find a conclusive report.

So a real thing or just another Cape Town example of picking the rules you think you might like to apply to your lifestyle.

well............technically you can't surf but the cops can't be bothered because its a Shed load of paper work that just isn't worth the effort when they have people being shot and stabbed. Basically liberty justice and freedom is starting to turn the tide against facism or common sense is taking hold again

Edited by DieselnDust