Stolen: Cannondale Supersix EVO - High Mod 2017 (Cape Town)

Pure Savage

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paying members only classifieds perhaps, good idea.

Please say the OP will go follow up on this and not like the case of Yeti thats was very slow to react. Hope she got that skelm tho

Does anyone have a link to the Yeti thread?

Hi Hubbers, 

I have made contact, its at a cash crusaders. 

Please nobody buy it before I get there.

Thanks. 

B

When you sell something to cash crusaders do you need to show them identification?

IF so, then you can surely trace the skelm that sold it to cash crusaders

Paying members only classifieds perhaps, good idea.

Please say the OP will go follow up on this and not like the case of Yeti thats was very slow to react. Hope she got that skelm tho

it's already hard to sell, but now you're not gonna sell anything anymore

Some of the masterminds either have a fake identification OR they get a fall guy to sell the item to cash crusaders and offer them a little incentive. Nevertheless, it's now cash crusaders problem to recover their loss. 

Edited by Edereese

How funny.

A friend of mine who was mugged on the M5 of her Cannondale Supersix also found her bike at Cash Crusaders!! I wonder if it's the same which is store selling yours Brendon. If it is, that means this guy willingly and knowingly buys and sells stolen property, and the thugs committing these crimes obviously know this hence these bikes keep ending up there.

Hey im ssssooooo Glad we could help recover your bike.... Faried... Cash Crusaders are buying toooo much stolen bikes and we need to start holding them accountable for this.. When we got robbed a few weeks ago my friends bike was sold to Cash Crusaders in Parow aswell????????????????

Discovery is going to investigate and collect their bike, hopefully. 

i really hope they actually go collect this bike - else Cash crusaders will continue to to feed this habit of the thiefs

How funny.

A friend of mine who was mugged on the M5 of her Cannondale Supersix also found her bike at Cash Crusaders!! I wonder if it's the same which is store selling yours Brendon. If it is, that means this guy willingly and knowingly buys and sells stolen property, and the thugs committing these crimes obviously know this hence these bikes keep ending up there.

I did chat to her, its not the same one. There was another bike also recently stolen and found in a CC as well in the northern suburbs.