Stolen: Cannondale Supersix EVO - High Mod 2017 (Cape Town)

Pure Savage

Damn, at least you ok. Cant believe its on that very busy bridge and no one assisted!!

Probably not so busy at that time of morning on a winter Saturday.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear Brendon. Saw on Instagram early this am. I run that bridge fairly often. Becoming scary now.

Guess they went to the taxi rank side... Maybe auric auto have cameras.

Yea I also recommend going.

After my mugging a few years ago i carried that baggage around for at least a year.

I was borderline wanting to get physical with beggars at the traffic lights....basically luring out altercations, especially while around people i care about.

One night in town a ‘bergie’ got a bit to close to my wife begging and I ‘vigorously helped’ him off the sidewalk into the road...

Not recommended.

Maybe you need a a few gravel recovery rides

Actually rode the morning coffee on my gravel bike, the 30T upfront causes a "Laura" from constania spin class impression. Was great though, pumped the tyres nice and hard and the extra grip in the corners was fun! Very tiring though. 

Also, love the pic!!!

ANy news Mr Savage ?

Nothing on the bike, discovery is being pretty slow with the claim. They trying to find a Cannondale high mod with 40mm deep sections and there are non in the country. They seem to be stuck.

Bike was spotted in Lentegeur Michell's Plain. Received in Facebook messenger.

that sucks, close to the copshop and a busy part of town - fear this could get more common as okes get desperate. plus one on the trauma counselling, don't put it off.

in an ideal world the edge 520 could work out it's location connect to the internet and the nice people at garmin could show you where the thieves have been (and are currently).