gummibear

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Patchelicious said:

Whoops looks like the cheese has melted 

He seemed to be riding well, somehow just couldn't go with the accelerations.

And once Mollema went it was all over.

Maincheese goes from 16th to 14th on GC. 

Top 12 isn't too far off now, it is close enough for him to gain the time by riding well.

Getting to Top 10 however is a stretch, it is going to require some misfortune for someone else. If he can stay upright, he might just sneak in at the end. 

7 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

That'll warm me up. Really hope NairoMan can reclaim the climber's dots.spacer.png

Another descent finish. Wonder why there's so few summit finishes this year? 

57 minutes ago, Mountain Bru said:

Prudhomme suggested that it leads to more exciting racing as with a summit finalè it becomes something like a 3 km drag race (something like that)

3 hours ago, Mntboy said:

G Martin has jumped up to second in the virtual GC. Going to be interesting to see if EF and JV come and assist UAE to keep their riders on the podium for the time being.

2nd is a jinxed position. After 2 days the 2nd placed person changes

1 hour ago, Mountain Bru said:

Wednesday they ascend to the finish at Saint Lary Soulan up the Col De al Portet and Thursday  its to Luz Ardiden. The last mountain top finish this year. 

Edited by DieselnDust

11 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Wednesday they ascend to the finish at Saint Lary Soulan up the Col De al Portet and Thursday  its to Luz Ardiden. The last mountain top finish this year. 

Saint-Lary is an hour from my house ????

16 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Maincheese goes from 16th to 14th on GC. 

Top 12 isn't too far off now, it is close enough for him to gain the time by riding well.

Getting to Top 10 however is a stretch, it is going to require some misfortune for someone else. If he can stay upright, he might just sneak in at the end. 

It was great to see Louis initiate a move (attack would be to strong a word), for someone who does not have the massive power required to “attack”, Brian Smith one of the Eurosport commentary team who was general manager at MTN Qhubeka when Louis was riding for them made this comment about Louis power....

Top 20 in this years TDF, not to be sneezed at and a lot better than any other saffas ???? , excluding Ashleigh Moolman of course

Edited by SwissVan