Assaulted by fellow cyclist- Cradle 6 November

FondTF2

2 hours ago, DIPSLICK said:

Just curious, maybe I missed a post, Has a reward been offered?? 

I would club in for a photo and a name of the tough guy, someone in that group must want something in their christmas stocking, there must be pics of the group having a coffee/beer stop surely ?? Circle the boxer and give a name and collect the reward?? Anonymously send it into my/admin  in box ill forward it and confirm identity if it checks out ill give a reward???? 

Good idea, money talks 😂

Trick is, assuming they are all skulking away and protecting their tjommie….…how much would it take for someone to split on him?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fred van Vlaanderen said:

Don't we all have the same rights? 

Sure according to that BS paper , reality is...

5 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Sure according to that BS paper , reality is...

I know my question was perhaps a little facetious, but language is important in these instances (in my opinion). We all have the same rights. The problem is not that we do not have the same rights. The problem is that criminals are seldomly prosecuted with success. But innocent people are also seldomly prosecuted... ;) 

Edited by Fred van Vlaanderen
Grammar

27 minutes ago, SwissVan said:

Good idea, money talks 😂

Trick is, assuming they are all skulking away and protecting their tjommie….…how much would it take for someone to split on him?

I dont care if they photo shop the background out, someone in that group MUST be thinking,,,, this is wrong, this cannot be left like that, And one day I will be known as part of the problem possibly on social media for not speaking out

FOR a clear pic and a name that can be confirmed by the victim i`ll throw in R2k to start with, then the victim can forward it on to the authorities 

55 minutes ago, DIPSLICK said:

I dont care if they photo shop the background out, someone in that group MUST be thinking,,,, this is wrong, this cannot be left like that, And one day I will be known as part of the problem possibly on social media for not speaking out

FOR a clear pic and a name that can be confirmed by the victim i`ll throw in R2k to start with, then the victim can forward it on to the authorities 

I'll ad 250 if it leads to the culprit 

On 11/16/2022 at 8:45 AM, 117 said:

any news from the feds or your legal team on the case

👆

What did the medical examiner say WRT the injuries you sustained? Did he mention if it was a lefty, a right hook, a bat, a branch that hit you? 

I can assure the good hubbers in this world, offering a reward will not help. Rather donate your hard earned coins to Choc or OUTA or something where it will be used to good use. Dont get me wrong here, I just think the offer of reward is futile

6 minutes ago, 117 said:

👆

What did the medical examiner say WRT the injuries you sustained? Did he mention if it was a lefty, a right hook, a bat, a branch that hit you? 

I can assure the good hubbers in this world, offering a reward will not help. Rather donate your hard earned coins to Choc or OUTA or something where it will be used to good use. Dont get me wrong here, I just think the offer of reward is futile

Unfortunately I agree, this is the sad reality.  I will however keep hoping the a-hole is identified at some point. 

2 hours ago, TheoG said:

Unfortunately I agree, this is the sad reality.  I will however keep hoping the a-hole is identified at some point. 

I was wondering today if the oke knows that people are looking for him. If so is he just waiting for it to happen, like when you charfed a big dutchies  goose. You know he is coming for you....... but when.

9 hours ago, DIPSLICK said:

£100.... to catch a coward 

23 hours ago, DIPSLICK said:

Let’s pretend you know the culprit who is a regular riding companion and buddy (no not FABES)…. Would you report him and how much would it cost for you to pull a “Makatini Lunch bar” stunt and ruin the friendship?

16 hours ago, SwissVan said:

Let’s pretend you know the culprit who is a regular riding companion and buddy (no not FABES)…. Would you report him and how much would it cost for you to pull a “Makatini Lunch bar” stunt and ruin the friendship?

Swiss, as I said before like seeks like, I have been in groups where a split second of anger could escalate and Both times involved cyclists and vehicles, I have always chased down the group rider on his way to do something stupid  and asked them "really is it worth it/ are you just plane dumb, leave it." There are at  least 3 hubbers off the top of my head  that I have rode with that could confirm. And yes I would primarily try to deescalate the situation or jump between them, say I was not successful and this situation presented itself, I am 100% sure I would convince the attacker to do the right thing, to be honest, and step up and do the right thing, I chose my cycling groups carefully, A) I want it to be fun B) I want it to be fun C) I want everyone going home in one piece,,,,,,,and D) most importantly I want to keep up

long story short, I will get the 2 parties together

16 hours ago, SwissVan said:

Would you really want to be friends with a person who has such a horrible temperament?