Remco could not drop an amateur had to cry like a brat

me100

Amateur holds the wheel and Remco whines - ruining the video.

Reminder to pro and cyclists who think they are good - you do not own the road. Everyone is free to do as they please on the road as long as it does not endanger other road users.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Danger Dassie said:

Oh the irony of this post and title. 🤣
The guy was wheelsucking and Remco warned him off. There is literally nothing like what you describe here.

Don’t take life too seriously tjom, no one gets out alive. Oh the lols. Happy Friday.

You wonder if he actually watched the video.

Just looks like bad manners from the oke who made the video ... But he'll get views which is what uchoob is about.

Also ... Dunno what the guy weighs but at 94kg even I can match those numbers... My doors would be blown off their hinges after but ....

Edited by Mamil

Remco was probably just warming up while still in shot ...

He very quickly disappeared into the sunset.

Amateurs should know to give the pros a little more space.

Imagine a pro being sidelined because he was taken down by some weekend warrior. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Thomo

Have we established yet if the poster actually watched the video vs what he is crying like a brat about in the post?

The way I saw it.

The bra in the front is having a chilled day out on the bike, idling along just a tad over resting heart rate.

The bra chasing (gatvlieg) later had to catch an Uber to take him back to pick up his lungs on the side of the road.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

1 hour ago, Eugene said:

Pro or not, nothing more annoying than having someone wheelsuck you. 

I take it as a compliment usually.... And I will confess I try drop them... Not always succesfully

I watched the video the first time and skipped to the end then I realized that this oke basically made a video of him cycling solo 🤣. He got dropped without much effort, maybe the OP is the cyclist and he posted to get extra views :oops:

3 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

I watched the video the first time and skipped to the end then I realized that this oke basically made a video of him cycling solo 🤣. He got dropped without much effort, maybe the OP is the cyclist and he posted to get extra views :oops:

Looks, let’s face it.

Cycling always draws a pool of people, but it’s not always an even pool.

Genetically, the chasing bra is brilliant at posting videos.