Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

We nice to foreigners here. We even put shoes on when they come visit.

I'm an expat from the East Rand, I grew up in Kempton, you Edenvale people don't scare me...too much ;)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an expat from the East Rand, I grew up in Kempton, you Edenvale people don't scare me...too much ;)

Ooohhhh. One of us. Though I proclaim to be in JHB East and not East Rand ;)

Ooohhhh. One of us. Though I proclaim to be in JHB East and not East Rand ;)

Still has East in it, you can't get away from it... ;)

At least you we acknowledge the areas we come from, not like those people in 'The South'... they need to drop all suburb names and just have one giant one since they all live in it ;) :P

Still has East in it, you can't get away from it... ;)

At least you we acknowledge the areas we come from, not like those people in 'The South'... they need to drop all suburb names and just have one giant one since they all live in it ;) :P

Bwaahaahaaa I wouldn't talk tough about those okes . I know the one that's in my signature is hard core even though he wears pink frilly shirts.

Bwaahaahaaa I wouldn't talk tough about those okes . I know the one that's in my signature is hard core even though he wears pink frilly shirts.

I'll meet up with their posse at The Glen to fight it out... haha :P

The South...where they're probably outside with their shirts off fighting...I wonder what the men are doing though... haha

(Ok, I wish I could claim that as my own, but I'm paraphrasing Jimmy Carr.

Don't come alone

Like a hub version of west side story..hahaaa

Like a hub version of west side story..hahaaa

I can think of nothing more horrible than having to break out into 'spontaneous' dancing and singing ;)

If you were on the Spruit, it is unlikely to have been mud..........

Around Magalies, but if you find 'mud' in and around the village of Magalies its also suspect....!

Going camping in Wilderness from 17:00 this pm, taking the mtb with, will be cycling for the the first time in 6 weeks because of work obligations preventing me from cycling over December.

Well I was just too bloody lazy, only did a 20km out ride on gravel in the Wilderness area, was quite nice to be cycling again after such a long time off the bike.