• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I did my first ever SS ride longer than 10km. My ride took me from Sedgefield to Buffels baai and back It was awesome man.! 63km there and back 741m of up up and up. attachicon.gifIMG_20151229_171756.jpg

Today I did my first ever SS ride longer than 10km. My ride took me from Sedgefield to Buffels baai and back It was awesome man.! 63km there and back 741m of up up and up. attachicon.gifIMG_20151229_171756.jpg

Grew up in that part of the world, missing much the days when me and my mates would sleep under the wooden deck at the café on weekends, just waiting to hit the reef before sunrise, then surf and eat and surf and eat and...surf and eat, sleep.

Nothing special on today's ride, except for the company I kept. Lucky to have only had afternoon or evening showers which means just over 1200km in the bank for December.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/30/fcdb1e700ccb4afe09992b4e1acb5d69.jpg

IMG_20151227_113528.jpg

A bike is life saving when on holiday with family. Getting away for a few hours helps restore some sanity.

Is that at Malgas? Just spend the most amazing 10 days there.

Edited by Jonkie

Yes Malgas. Cooking hot today!

Fell in love with Malgas. Have you tried the route to Witsand via the Pont?

Here are a few sections of the Jungle Fever trail at the Garden Route Trail Park.
As per the video description, I'm no pro and too old to be breaking any bones so I tend to go slow. This is meant to show off the trail, not the rider.
Bike is a Giant Trance 2 2015.
If you don't like the music, simply click the mute button!
Quality was supposed to be full HD but I likely did something wrong (first time :blush:!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV-FFNRWkuA

Edited by Raggieride

Had a pretty bad ride today at Kogelberg nature reserve. Not to much of a tough ride but I misread the map and ended up doing extra KM's and then ended up running out of liquid. Finally found a manky stream to cool down in. Were it not for that I could very well be rotting / fermenting in the sun.

Officially the hottest ride I have ever done. Beautiful reserve I'll give it that.

post-26450-1451483536,642.jpg

post-26450-1451483556,6545.jpg

post-26450-1451483621,1292.jpg

post-26450-1451483635,8262.jpg

Edited by NGUTF