Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Wat en waar is BRB manne?

Rectified my own laziness. Big Red Barn hey.

Only know of one drop off there when you turn left off what look like a bit of a dam wall.

Is daar nog een ander een?

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Rectified my own laziness. Big Red Barn hey.

Only know of one drop off there when you turn left off what look like a bit of a dam wall.

Is daar nog een ander een?

I think there's some disparity in the definition of a drop - personally I consider it something you can't roll off - so require lifting front a tad - but I know some consider a short steep downhill a drop too - the one I'm referring to is off the reeds section, from my pic turn left and down.

Well Done Uni. I must get out to BRB sometime. That drop, was it big?

I'm the wrong person to ask - scardy cat - but go check it out - nice fun single track out there. I on the other hand need to go back to Thaba for a sufferfest.

I rode at Rietvlei today, haven't been there for some time. Some nice new additions, though I think they could be challenging when it does eventually rain. The old trails have become quite eroded, so line choice is critical!

Edited by Stretched@Birth

I must have been delirious. Twice in 3 days. 3rd time only went as far as Revised Enduro.

Dick. 

I mean that in the kindest way possible, 'cos jealousy. In what was supposed to be a weekend spanning at least 6 hours in the saddle, the only mileage I got was in the car on the way to Spur to watch the rugga, cos I was too bladdy tired and sick to play with my lightie. Hence - Play Pen vibes. 

At the office at the moment battling to keep my eyes open. Bah. 

fugging throat infection / flu / cold / whatever_this_shit_is... 

Dick. 

I mean that in the kindest way possible, 'cos jealousy. In what was supposed to be a weekend spanning at least 6 hours in the saddle, the only mileage I got was in the car on the way to Spur to watch the rugga, cos I was too bladdy tired and sick to play with my lightie. Hence - Play Pen vibes. 

At the office at the moment battling to keep my eyes open. Bah. 

fugging throat infection / flu / cold / whatever_this_shit_is... 

Fookit SPUR - condolences.That brings back bad memories.

Get well soon dude.