• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

DJR, you jinxed me :blush: , i overslept this morning, missed the sunrise...

managed, to ride with much more of commuting buddies though

me grinding infront

attachicon.gif20160413010912.jpg

Sheesh thats cool...from where to where do you guys commute? Nice group to do that with too!

After work I met one of the younger Ds and we ducked through the neatly lighted subway under the M3 to get to the mountain from Newlands. That's the first subterranean picture here............. then on to the Kings Blockhouse, Plumpudding Hill and down home. I'll post some pretty pictures again soon!

post-17716-0-34619200-1460572993_thumb.jpg

As of late all my evening rides are spent mostly in the dark,so not much to take pics of.However yesterday evening on my ride on one of the usual routes past the nearby game reserve I noticed that one of the closed of roads had been reopened,I jumped at the opertunity and headed up past the lions den.ec4085d6802e0f1c73ccdec0087dae17.jpgEven though there were two fences between us I still got an eerie feeling from them staring at me with those glearing eyes.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

As of late all my evening rides are spent mostly in the dark,so not much to take pics of.However yesterday evening on my ride on one of the usual routes past the nearby game reserve I noticed that one of the closed of roads had been reopened,I jumped at the opertunity and headed up past the lions den.Even though there were two fences between us I still got an eerie feeling from them staring at me with those glearing eyes.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

It's that ancient old thing that all prey feels  :D  :D and it reminds us that we are NOT at the top of the food chain despite what we delude ourselves into thinking.