• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I also did a Wild Coast Trip with CCT a few years back - spectacular!

*drool factor - high*

We started in Ladismith, and then went the long way round to Calitzdorp via Van Wyksdorp and Rooiberg on day 1. Day two was to Prince Albert, along the Niels river to the bottom of the Swartbergpass, up and over. Day 3 was back up the pass and into Die Hel, staying a guesthouse at the far end of the valley. Day 4 was then up Die Leer, down the Seweweeks Poort and back to Ladismith via Hoeko.

Day 1: 95km, 1700m

Day 2: 87km, 2000m

Day 3: 71km, 1700m

Day 4: 66km, 1500m (with hike-a-bike)

Our average speeds were between 11km/h and 15km/h riding (we stopped lots for snacks, photos, coffee etc).

Nice... Got some planning to do.

Sunrise 

Contermanskloof 

Durbanville Hillz

Western Cape

Sheesh Dale, you're going to peak early for the TdF if you're not careful! 

Raining... so off to gymhttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/6f9e3f8fb24d8b823d71cef44ef5175f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I even had the bikes loaded, picked up the riding partner, and halfway to the trails we decided a Wimpy breakfast was better than the mud fest today. Guess it's gonna have to be a session on the watt bike later!

Absolutely nowhere today. Cancelled group ride cos it was raining buckets!

Indoor training for me...

I even had the bikes loaded, picked up the riding partner, and halfway to the trails we decided a Wimpy breakfast was better than the mud fest today. Guess it's gonna have to be a session on the watt bike later!

you guys are getting the rain we had yesterday.. we got a some of it on our ride but it rained almost non stop from about 3pm to sometime last night.. pool has gone from needing a top up to almost overflowing and looks like more rain is coming.

My RB is getting pimped so I am trying to figure out where to ride that doesn't involve me having to wash the mtb again..so far I have had to wash it 3 times this week.. may just have to do a tar ride on the mtb[emoji33]

Saw loads of saffers out and about in London today...http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/1404c105f5ead6b6dad1ab85b93f3e5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, there was about 6 to 8  of us on Zwift 

Edited by PURE