Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

West Coast ride with Beatbox & The Youngsters. Damn, us oldies had to sweat to hang on, especially coming back into the wind. Lucky for that puncture that gave us a bit of a breether! I never thought I would think of a puncture as lucky.

post-17716-0-17453100-1485095315_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick out and about on the pain machine, it's our 34th wedding anniversary so thought it best to be back at a respectable time ????

829f85808b0e4a3d3c3d00e3ff2c574e.jpg

Congrats NSBB, you should've gotten a tandem and taken the missus out for a romantic ride. [emoji6]

Meerendal two days in a row.

Saw a guy wearing a mx helmet on an old Bulls mtb today at Meerendal. At fisrt I thought it was joke on the okes rum party, but quickly found out he was riding with a newby. Whatever the reason for the mx helmet, you've got my respect for wearing it in this heat up Stairway To Heaven.

Edited by Boerklong

Meerendal two days in a row.

Saw a guy wearing a mx helmet on an old Bulls mtb today at Meerendal. At fisrt I thought it was joke on the okes rum party, but quickly found out he was riding with a newby. Whatever the reason for the mx helmet, you've got my respect for wearing it in this heat up Stairway To Heaven.

Lol!! Dude, I've seen 'This Stig' a few times the last couple of weeks,..been wanting to start a Topic for this 'Trendsetter',..I mean you never know,..Vernon Koekemoer became famous like this...

Lol!! Dude, I've seen 'This Stig' a few times the last couple of weeks,..been wanting to start a Topic for this 'Trendsetter',..I mean you never know,..Vernon Koekemoer became famous like this...

Ek sê jou. Armed with his hydration pack and helmet he flew up Stairway to Heaven where he motivated his buddy from the top to keep peddling.

Ek sê jou. Armed with his hydration pack and helmet he flew up Stairway to Heaven where he motivated his buddy from the top to keep peddling.

Classic!!

Don't let the tranquility fool you, the wind was killing. I averaged 14km/h for most of the ride

Was the average speed because of the wind or the beer at Tiger Reef?  :devil:

Nice pic :thumbup:

Edited by IH8MUD