• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

With professional rates steep enough to buy carbon bicycles and lekka kit.  :devil:

Can only endure long rides though if it was quiet at work.

@MTBeer

I am my own boss.  :w00t:

talk about work satisfaction, just keep it up Dale..if it works for you  :ph34r:

I must take a camera on my commute .... No glamerous nature shot ...

I take the pedestrian bridge over Bill Bezuidenhout.  Cars are backed up for blocks at the robot turning onto Suikerbossie ..... Going over the bridge, having a blast while getting home ..... then looking down on those caught in their 4-wheeled cages .....

Monday afternoon riding through Blommendal the cars were backed up for many blocks .....  In two spots the cars encroached on the pavement as the road curved ..... NICE the take a driveway onto the pavement, ride along the grass, back onto the road ..... Slow and steady, safety first, but never stationary ..... what a blast !!!!

Edited by ChrisF

I still have some of my skin left on one of those table top jumps. I think it is the one next to a tree just after some sets of big berms. :blush:

Your boy is looking good in Savage kit, does he have a road bike? 18ac789cb60005ca3daf50ebdf55ee7f.jpg

3ed1cffd9d6a58f07b7ea9bff3e0e322.jpg

Edited by Pure Savage

I had a blast shredding Delvera on this Zerode Taniwha. 

This was my first experience with a bike that featured the Pinion Gearbox. 

Would appreciate some more info on this bike.  Thanks

grapgat ....  ^_^

Back on planet earth some actually prefer owner feedback .... of the bike, retailers, etc ....

had a chat with him while he was developing the Tanisha, awesome guy, very open and all good things like that.

Newish trail opened on Planet Zugs Zugerberg, first time I actualy rode it and now I'm wondering why it took me so long to do it... had to stop 3 times due cramps in my hands... :blush:

post-182-0-55790900-1496257738_thumb.png

post-182-0-52847200-1496257977_thumb.png

Edited by SwissVan