Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

This is a sincere apology to my Red Mistress - for neglecting you all winter long. The ride up Pukies Hill (Rhodes Memorial) this afternoon made me realize what I have missed. I promise to leave that Stealth Black Bitch (Mtb) alone for a bit! The Old Blue Girl (Titanio) also, promise! I love you the best! You are the fastest, the sleekest, the sexiest and the most beautiful of all my Mistresses. Enjoy the bunch of Keurboom flowers!   :wub: 

I wish.................. :thumbup:

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather looks rainy according to weathersa by us on Saturday, what about by you guys?

Hou die rubber op die grond!

So far, so good????,..might be a bit windy, but that's ok,.. need/must/want/have to ride, at the back end of a flu ????????

So far, so good[emoji108],..might be a bit windy, but that's ok,.. need/must/want/have to ride, at the back end of a flu [emoji106][emoji4]

We are so busy altering a house here that I'm buggered in the afternoon that I've got no energy to cycle. Also thought about doing a ride on Saturday, will see what the weather gods have in store for us.

Hou die rubber op die grond!

I was invited by the new trail management at Cradle Moon Lodge to give the trails in their current state a bash and share my experience with them...

I've had my fair share to say about all the goings on that happened when Heia Safari transitioned to Cradle Moon Lodge .. so no double standards here by me going..

Trails are pretty much as I remember them from about 2 years ago (I think that's the last time I was there)

Minor Changes to yellow, like the addition of these bridges for when the rains (hopefully soon) come

attachicon.gifIMG_9656.JPG

blue gum(?)forest areas the same, nice and flowy

attachicon.gifIMG_9657.JPG

The view of the dam is always pretty 

attachicon.gifIMG_9648.jpg

no matter where.. it's a real privilege to ride in this country and see scenes like this up close

attachicon.gifIMG_9649.jpg

Overall, nice ride, red and yellow about 30km and just over 700m climbing..

But I'd have to be really desperate to be torn away from my beloved VG for a ride

So given your previous position on it; what changed your mind to go and who is running the trails now?

So given your previous position on it; what changed your mind to go and who is running the trails now?

The new management invited me to give the trails a bash again after an "issue" arose when they used one of my images on IG without consulting me.. a bit of an argument ensued between myself and the lady dealing with the account. I was contacted by a very nice guy called Junior, who apologised for the way it was handled, asked when last I was there and upon hearing it was a while,  said I should come round some time and see what they're like now.  

My previous position on the owner hasn't changed.

The staff I met that are in charge of the trails are nice guys. 

The new management invited me to give the trails a bash again after an "issue" arose when they used one of my images on IG without consulting me.. a bit of an argument ensued between myself and the lady dealing with the account. I was contacted by a very nice guy called Junior, who apologised for the way it was handled, asked when last I was there and upon hearing it was a while,  said I should come round some time and see what they're like now.  

My previous position on the owner hasn't changed.

The staff I met that are in charge of the trails are nice guys. 

Ok thanks for the feedback, I see Red Hub Cycling associated with the races utilising the trails now and wondered if they were running them or not.

Ok thanks for the feedback, I see Red Hub Cycling associated with the races utilising the trails now and wondered if they were running them or not.

I saw lots of Red Hub route markers up for an event they were having the next day.

But I don't know if they're involved with the trails or just using the venue

First ride since I had my wisdom teeth plucked two weeks ago, the fitness has tanked and my heart wanted to explode every time the road pointed slightly upwards.

SZLMnQq.jpg

On trails damaged by horses

76f3a76fffde669ffda64f1e90aa102f.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I always wandered how braking bumps Were made on uphills <_< 

I was invited by the new trail management at Cradle Moon Lodge to give the trails in their current state a bash and share my experience with them...

I've had my fair share to say about all the goings on that happened when Heia Safari transitioned to Cradle Moon Lodge .. so no double standards here by me going..

Trails are pretty much as I remember them from about 2 years ago (I think that's the last time I was there)

Minor Changes to yellow, like the addition of these bridges for when the rains (hopefully soon) come

attachicon.gifIMG_9656.JPG

blue gum(?)forest areas the same, nice and flowy

attachicon.gifIMG_9657.JPG

The view of the dam is always pretty 

attachicon.gifIMG_9648.jpg

no matter where.. it's a real privilege to ride in this country and see scenes like this up close

attachicon.gifIMG_9649.jpg

Overall, nice ride, red and yellow about 30km and just over 700m climbing..

But I'd have to be really desperate to be torn away from my beloved VG for a ride

Awesome photos, as usual  :thumbup: