EvoBikes and Janos Thief or Honest ?

After dealing with Janos in person I quickly realised this is one rude self centered human.I still bought online if the prices where very good as I dont mind dealing with rude people if they cheaper than anyone else but last year there was an extra charge that I missed on my order and Janos has said he would refund me its been just under 2 months with no refund and he is ghosting me after a few emails to him.I am fully aware that he is a rude person so should I add thief to his discription going forward? Anyone else have this with him or EvoBike? 

Truth be told I hate complaining infact I can complain about every single bike shop I have been in Excluding The Bike Park as Chris is just amazing and always ready to assist ,but its 2024 we need to have these discussions and stop being happy with crap service we get as we are the clients and deserve better.

ACg8ocJVZowkhnfd4KVM0VWWJDTX3S2KD870h-Tkg6AytPBD=s40-p-mo

Shaheed Alexander <shaheedalex1234@gmail.com>

Mon, 22 Jan, 12:00 (3 days ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to Janos
cleardot.gif

Why am I having to chase you for a refund?

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 at 14:50, Shaheed Alexander <shaheedalex1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi has this been processed?

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 at 10:18, Shaheed Alexander <shaheedalex1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi please find attached banking details thanks

On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 at 20:34, Janos Plekker - Evobikes <janos@evobikes.co.za> wrote:

Hi Shaheed,

Please send us your bank details in order to process the R150.00 refund.

Kind regards,

Janos

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry to hear about your situation OP.

Unfortunately I cannot relate at all though. I have only had reliable and professional service from them every time.

They even upgraded some ordered brake rotors to the next tier once for me at no cost, because they had no stock of the part I actually ordered.

Always found them to be one of the best online bike part retailers in SA.

Anyways, hope you get it sorted out soon!

48 minutes ago, Teamcliff said:

Aaaaaaaand another one. Also with so many points I'd like to go over, but I think I'm over this Sisyphean excercise. At least for now. 

Leave the rock at the bottom of the hill and go for a ride rather.

I have a webstore, I sell Products to people.. one of the biggest lessons I’ve learnt is that you can’t make everyone happy no matter how hard you try.. some people just suck and the sooner you accept that and don’t let it bother you the happier your own life will be.. (OP I’m not saying you suck, I don’t know you, I’m just making a broad statement)😉🤘🏻

Jeepers people are way too comfortable bashing other people online these days...

I haven't always been happy with Evobikes, the only time I was unhappy wasn't even their fault although I would've appreciated some help from them, but Thieves ?? nonono that's straight up diffamation

It really isn't that difficult for a provider, of any sort, to respond to emails. I don't have a dog in this fight but it does bug me when emails go unanswered. Yes, the OP could phone the provider, but he has elected to use one of the communication methods offered to him by the supplier. The OP has also learned a valuable lesson, don't vent on the hub unless you want to get crucified. Just my 2c.

1 minute ago, Holmsie said:

It really isn't that difficult for a provider, of any sort, to respond to emails. I don't have a dog in this fight but it does bug me when emails go unanswered. Yes, the OP could phone the provider, but he has elected to use one of the communication methods offered to him by the supplier. The OP has also learned a valuable lesson, don't vent on the hub unless you want to get crucified. Just my 2c.

Speak to people on the hub as you would anywhere else in life, and you'll get the appropriate response.