Tridenosen - new (safe not banned ) cycling drug of choice?

Konaman

this man has a point..

"this product" (emphasis on you have to BUY it ) theres lotsa products out there made by lotsa snake oil salesmen NONE of them really do anything that good diet and training ( yeah imagine that.. if you want to go faster you have to actually practice)  wont produce without them being used.

there are no magic bullets :ph34r:

remember this if it actually did anything it would be banned already and a fool and his money are soon parted ....don't be the fool brother :thumbup:

and seriously body builders use it ....really ........do you want to have tiny shrunken genitals and a crappy attitude and smother yourself in selftan and wear a speedo :wacko:

Hmm, look at the budgie smuggling, lycra wearing, leg shaver casting stones... 

Easy on the generalisations, tiger...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question is why?

Ego? Vanity? Prize money?

Why the fark would you stick something in your body that you have no clue about in the hopes that you'll ride faster?

If it's to beat your mates you're a twat.

If it's to win prize money you're a corrupt twat.

If it's just to get a faster 94.7 time you're a stupid twat.

Fork me. I can't actually believe this is even being debated.

Eldron....

I also had that exact same thought......

Here I am.....a mediocre racing sub-vet at best.....now you see this stuff.....you see they INJECT it in HORSES to go faster.

Sure.....this seems like a good idea.....lets stick a (@*$ needle in my ass with this stuff so that I can win the Argus and become famous.

Sometimes I wonder about the human race...........

It's injectable, and therefore contravenes some sort of no needles policy, (though that policy became less clear to me in the Rourke story, when it was stated that its only "no needles" IN competition.)

It can be injected intra-muscularly or subcutaneously. All it really does is make you feel hot and tingly in the face, which a strong dose of L-Arganine does too. I cant say whether or not it had a positive effect on cycling performance, as i only tried it before i took up cycling...

Edited by Baaisikilist

My only question is why?

Why the fark would you stick something in your body that you have no clue about in the hopes that you'll ride faster?

What made Froome run up Ventoux? Competitiveness. The "I want to win" trumps the "I have morals" when people use these things

What made Froome run up Ventoux? Competitiveness. The "I want to win" trumps the "I have morals" when people use these things

I can barely understand why people do it when there is money, fame, and a career in it.

When Piet Pompies from K bunch does it I want to face palm myself into a coma.

How does running up Mont Ventoux mean Froome has no morals?

I can barely understand why people do it when there is money, fame, and a career in it.

When Piet Pompies from K bunch does it I want to face palm myself into a coma.

I have a bit of 'Trisumcyclin' for sale. Unfortunately it takes a long time to work, but atleast it works for me.

For best effect, 'Trimortraynin' can be used simultaneously.

Nope, read that too, some Ausie company developed it for horse racing. Been used for 10+ (might be more) years successfully. The only reason why it is probably not banned yet, is because there is probably no test for it yet

post-85316-0-04488900-1477913216.jpg

Nope, read that too, some Ausie company developed it for horse racing. Been used for 10+ (might be more) years successfully. The only reason why it is probably not banned yet, is because there is probably no test for it yet

I want to so badly, but the nice ones turn my counting sheep into spitbraai... Who can say no to that

How does running up Mont Ventoux mean Froome has no morals?

I merely implied that competitiveness will drive one to sometimes do silly, sometimes crazy and sometimes down right idiotic things.

Although if you want to open that can, with recent revelations about Sky.....

It's injectable, and therefore contravenes some sort of no needles policy, (though that policy became less clear to me in the Rourke story, when it was stated that its only "no needles" IN competition.)

It can be injected intra-muscularly or subcutaneously. All it really does is make you feel hot and tingly in the face, which a strong dose of L-Arganine does too. I cant say whether or not it had a positive effect on cycling performance, as i only tried it before i took up cycling...

Where did you get it from?

Can you go to clicks and get disco points while buying it?

Where did you get it from?

Can you go to clicks and get disco points while buying it?

If it works, then you probably won't get Disco point....

My only question is why?

reply of the day! thanks for making my monday!