• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like the perfect opening to post this behind the scenes of one of my fave comedies ever

We introduced the kids to it two weeks ago.

I thought my eldest would eventually split he was laughing so much!

24kg monster kob

attachicon.gif20190122_150214.jpg

I see it is an old photo and nice fish, I discourage people to take the cob of that size out as they make up the breeding stock. Take a picture, set him free!

We catch them up north during winter in those sizes, here in KZN in those sizes we refer to it as Daga Salmon.  

I see it is an old photo and nice fish, I discourage people to take the cob of that size out as they make up the breeding stock. Take a picture, set him free!

We catch them up north during winter in those sizes, here in KZN in those sizes we refer to it as Daga Salmon.  

I agree with you completely. My views have definitely changed over the years. This was my first and last of that size.

Edited by Eddy Gordo

about 30 years back we used to pull boat loads of those out of the st lucia estuary. 

It was probably not the right thing to do though. 

My very first was around 30kg. Think I was about 10 at the time and had just chummed the water with a half digested cheese and tomato sandwich, fresh from my guts.

I've always maintained that January has 90 days [emoji23]ee483ee60fc1b54e5860ff804fb8fd49.jpg

lol, is January ever going to end !!!

I need to buy bike stuff again !