• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dagga lab? Have you ever heard something so ridiculous. Are tomatoes a cucumbers purchased at Spar, PnP and Woolies from Tomato and cucumber labs?  R700k worth ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dagga lab? Have you ever heard something so ridiculous. Are tomatoes a cucumbers purchased at Spar, PnP and Woolies from Tomato and cucumber labs?  R700k worth ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you need to have you keyboard checked out dude, the ? button is FUBAR

Tomatoes and cucumbers don't get you high. #stayoffthedrugskids

time to lay of the twakkies, mah bru. They not good for you, ne.

Tomatoes and cucumbers don't get you high. #stayoffthedrugskids

time to lay of the twakkies, mah bru. They not good for you, ne.

you need to have you keyboard checked out dude, the ? button is FUBAR

a VERY high percentage of the veg you're acquiring from the mentioned outlets are grown using hydroponic methods in greenhouses(indoors) with artificial light manipulation etc. So ja, veg labs as apposed to farms... I think not. This is just another tactic used by the authorities to create hype around a silly waste of resources(read tax payer monies).   

a VERY high percentage of the veg you're acquiring from the mentioned outlets are grown using hydroponic methods in greenhouses(indoors) with artificial light manipulation etc. So ja, veg labs as apposed to farms... I think not. This is just another tactic used by the authorities to create hype around a silly waste of resources(read tax payer monies).   

Private use is legal, commercial cultivation is not.

Just FYI it's the media that calls it a lab, not the authorities. The authorities are using the tax payers monies really well and doing something to protect the population at large.

As jy wil boom rook, plant en rook dit. Don't try and force you ideology on others, just ask the Vegans that doesn't work.

You seem cross, was this your operation?

Private use is legal, commercial cultivation is not.

Just FYI it's the media that calls it a lab, not the authorities. The authorities are using the tax payers monies really well and doing something to protect the population at large.

As jy wil boom rook, plant en rook dit. Don't try and force you ideology on others, just ask the Vegans that doesn't work.

I fail to see where I've pushed any ideal onto anyone in my posts. Please advise? Seems you've done just that. In regard to the authorities, what exactly are they protecting the greater population from? Surely the resources are better spent eliminating corruption, gangsterism in the flats, or not so much?