I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

oops. :blush:

not you I keep seeing then.

Must be a new pro rider. This guy is on a giant propel and flippen cycles fast. Comes down past the hospital from Sir Lowries side. Seen him a  few times.

Hmm - new blood in the neighbourhood - going to have to keep an eye out on my KOMS. Youngsters these days!

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

How to eat Weet-Bix;

Open box, take two bricks out

Pour milk in a bowl

Throw the Weet-bix in the bin

Give the milk to the cat 

Now fry two eggs and eat with toast!

I cannot eat Weet-Bix.

When I was doing border duty during my National Service we often went out on convoy duty with only bully beef and Weet-Bix for rations. 

Well then you going to roast, because it's 360 degrees in a rondavel .. 

Clearly you had more than honey in your oats this morning.

I cannot eat Weet-Bix.

When I was doing border duty during my National Service we often went out on convoy duty with only bully beef and Weet-Bix for rations. 

I was brought up in a home where you eat whats on your plate...so I chowed WB many mornings in the winter with hot milk and brown sugar.

BUT, on Veldschool in the village of Hobhouse in the eastern Orange Free State I encountered a sadist of note...he made us eat our WB with pre-made coffee, just so we know how tough other kids in country had it...

I sat there in the freezing cold that morning knowing that the Basutho kids were all chomping down on mieliepap while I'm being tortured by a box in the education system

I was brought up in a home where you eat whats on your plate...so I chowed WB many mornings in the winter with hot milk and brown sugar.

BUT, on Veldschool in the village of Hobhouse in the eastern Orange Free State I encountered a sadist of note...he made us eat our WB with pre-made coffee, just so we know how tough other kids in country had it...

I sat there in the freezing cold that morning knowing that the Basutho kids were all chomping down on mieliepap while I'm being tortured by a box in the education system

Weetbix mixed with coffee must be better than pap - jeez I hate that stuff.

Thank you Lindt ....... hot chocolate is back in stock at the Lindt Studio .... a life saver in CT this morning :P

dunno if this has been here before, BUT it has mtb in it

reminds me of this joke

So Angus and McTavish are sitting around in the pub. Angus takes a long pull at his drink, looks out the door and says "Angus, you see that bridge out there."

"Aye Angus, I do"

"S'a goood Bridge. Built it with me bare hands I did. But do they call me angus the bridge builder?"

"No angus they don't" he says sympathetically.

"And ya see that roof on the school. S' a good rooooof, took me a month, with me bare hands." He takes a pull again. "But do they call em Angus the Roof Maker?"

"No angus they don't"

Angus takes another deeeeep pull at his beer, his face going red.

"But you **** ONE Sheep . . .!!!!"

Gauteng is still nice and warm

George and surrounds is verrrrry cold with good 24hour rains so far and quite windy as well.

Ed-Zulu, you mentioning Hobhouse brought back many memories of that place, in the flippen winter months. [emoji300]

What the faaark!?

It's bloody funny, and well done too. :D I sure didn't see it coming :eek: ....and then the 2nd twist in the tail :eek:  :eek: