• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

http://i.imgur.com/nhM5ili.jpg

Fool proof method. Works every time.

price of a good bra these days - you break something - I'd put money on it you're not getting any. :P

[emoji23][emoji23]

uhhh.. that's not what it looks like - They should take an aerial photo.. not some artists impression.

Anyhoo. Not that you would catch me dead, kidnapped in a duffelbag inside that place.

(I unfortunately have to go near there, because we are doing a building just down the road...)

uhhh.. that's not what it looks like - They should take an aerial photo.. not some artists impression.

Anyhoo. Not that you would catch me dead, kidnapped in a duffelbag inside that place.

(I unfortunately have to go near there, because we are doing a building just down the road...)

I work in Midrand. i have no idea where this is. My gripe was the yet another mall thing - although I guess Midrand is sorely lacking a decent mall but yeah. 

I work in Midrand. i have no idea where this is. My gripe was the yet another mall thing - although I guess Midrand is sorely lacking a decent mall but yeah. 

That thing doesn't exist!

Maybe I could whisper in to the ears of he who shall not be mentioned......

you don't need some monstrosity to have a mall

a decent mall has the following (for everything else there is online shopping):

1. shop (spar)

2. bottle store (crazy J's)

3. garage (caltex also has fresh stop)

4. bank (FNB ATM)

5. Take Away (for those so inclined)

I give you Loerie Heights Mall Gonubie

https://goo.gl/maps/K2XXrDRF8qN2 

:eek: