• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

he didn't really buy a fekking gold car did he?

he's already written one of those off IIRC

10655300_10153252875313858_3185555811837

Hmm worth $38 million :eek:

Even with the Jamaican currency selling at over $99 to the US dollar and using the prices for the latest model of the car, the 'Boltmobile' is substantially more expensive than what is available to a purchaser in the US. The website autoblog.com gives a price range of US$99,590 (Premium edition) to US$115,710 (Track edition) for the 2014 Nissan GT-R. In between is the US$109,300 for the black edition. The gold car Bolt received is based on the 2013 model.

Guest notmyname

I would also park like that if I drove a GTR and parked it in front of my own restaurant :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Nope, they gave it to him..

In 2012 already after London Olympics.

Edited by Cippo

do a search for black insomnia coffee. made in cape town and stronger than the death wish coffee

Strong enough to wake Slaapstad up? That'll take some vooma!

he didn't really buy a fekking gold car did he?

Don't think he buys much hey

#marketing

how the feck does someone complain when their cheese toastie is made with MORE cheese than they asked for!?

Cholesterol, from the Ancient Greek chole- (bile) and stereos (solid) followed by the chemical suffix -ol for an alcohol, is anorganic molecule. It is a sterol (or modified steroid),[4] a lipid molecule and is biosynthesized by all animal cells because it is an essential structural component of all animal cell membranes that is required to maintain both membrane structural integrity andfluidity. Cholesterol enables animal cells to dispense with a cell wall (to protect membrane integrity and cell viability) thus allowing animal cells to change shape and animals to move (unlike bacteria and plant cells which are restricted by their cell walls).

In addition to its importance for animal cell structure, cholesterol also serves as a precursor for the biosynthesis of steroid hormones and bile acids.[5] Cholesterol is the principal sterol synthesized by all animals. In vertebrates the hepatic cells typically produce greater amounts than other cells. It is absent among prokaryotes (bacteria and archaea), although there are some exceptions such as Mycoplasma, which require cholesterol for growth.[6]

François Poulletier de la Salle first identified cholesterol in solid form in gallstones in 1769. However, it was not until 1815 that chemist Michel Eugène Chevreul named the compound "cholesterine".[7][8]