I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

*wooden spoon in hand*

Option 1: Wait at your bin till the next time the dude comes round

dude, I know you go through the rubbish, please be so kind as to put it back when you are finished!

Option 2: Dude, tell me what sort of recycling stuff you are after, and I will put it in a separate packet. But please dont leave my rubbish everywhere.

Option 3: tell your security company you want more patrols on rubbish day.

Option 4: complain on the Hub, get flamed burned and toasted, and hope the dude doest find you in the recycle bin.

PS: I went with option 2, and the dude has let me know a few times when guys are at the back of our property getting up to no good.

*stirred wooden spoon back in drawer*

Option 1 & 2, can't exactly wait for them to come round then go to work.

If it were only "Dude" and not "Dudes". There is not only one "dude", there's many of them looking for different things.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Option 1 & 2, can't exactly wait for them to come round then go to work.

If it were only "Dude" and not "Dudes". There is not only one "dude", there's many of them looking for different things.

one tends to know what they are after, bottles, cans etc.

maybe just drop those into a pick'pay packet so you recycle the packet as well? or, leave the stuff they want on top so they dont have to rumble around for stuff?

one tends to know what they are after, bottles, cans etc.

maybe just drop those into a pick'pay packet so you recycle the packet as well? or, leave the stuff they want on top so they dont have to rumble around for stuff?

Yeah, thought of doing that before. Sometimes its the ones looking for food that are the culprits.

Yeah, thought of doing that before. Sometimes its the ones looking for food that are the culprits.

now these okes are the tricky ones, cause they just throw everything everywhere.

no easy way out in dealing with these guys.

Photo by: Mijlof

16266111_1561306680553608_54261105446273

WOW!

​That's the Knife's Edge Trail I think? I've run it before with a howling wind and poor visibility but you definitely get a sense of the sheer drops to each side without even seeing them.

Had a few "sit-down and think" moments on that section!