I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

No man! Not the vulgar idiotic comedic wannabe...

I am saying that other one that cannot decide if it has balls or a d!ck or something else... caster, also known as casper, also known as the biggest cheat endorsed by Athletics South Africa and the IAAF

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

pure class

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

bliksem

used to have a deaf aunt that absolutely loved music and could dance like nobody's business!

all through feeling the music ... nice thing was she always played music loud :P

No man! Not the vulgar idiotic comedic wannabe...

I am saying that other one that cannot decide if it has balls or a d!ck or something else... caster, also known as casper, also known as the biggest cheat endorsed by Athletics South Africa and the IAAF

Caster.. was BORN the WAY she is .. has always identified herself as Female.. has been proven to be female.. despite the controversy

the other thing.. was MALE, and DECIDED to BECOME FEMALE...

its like taking a Ferrari and changing the body only to a golf.. looks like a golf.. but goes like a Ferrari.. that what IT did, where as Caster is just a Ferrari , nothing swapped.

Caster is Badazz

Uh oh

You sound bitter man

Caster is a badazz

And legit ????????????????

Bitter of what? No. Deffinitely not.

Nothing of Caster is feminine. She moves and acts like a man. All the mannerisms (spelling?) are male. Even married to a woman.

I was comparing the american to caster. Very similar. Both couldn't cut it as male athletes, both are beating women with an unfair advantage.

One can almost compare it with a certain Lance... ????????????

As always and with everything else - when one differs from the general stance, one is made out to be bitter and what else.

Edited by AnythingBut

Nothing of Caster is feminine. She moves and acts like a man. All the mannerisms (spelling?) are male. Even married to a woman.

I was comparing the american to caster. Very similar. Both couldn't cut it as male athletes, both are beating women

no different to Martina navratilova 

why would she want to compete gainst men when she is a woman.

Doesnt have, never had and wont ever have a penis.

Edited by forkie

I was comparing the american to caster. Very similar. Both couldn't cut it as male athletes, both are beating women with an unfair advantage.

One can almost compare it with a certain Lance...

As always and with everything else - when one differs from the general stance, one is made out to be bitter and what else.

The truth is that it isn't as straight-forward as male and female. I'm saying this not from a gender perspective, but from a biological one. 

Regarding the American athlete, it would be extreme to live your life as a woman when you are biologically male, just to compete in low and mid-level athletics in the US. 

Caster.. was BORN the WAY she is .. has always identified herself as Female.. has been proven to be female.. despite the controversy

the other thing.. was MALE, and DECIDED to BECOME FEMALE...

its like taking a Ferrari and changing the body only to a golf.. looks like a golf.. but goes like a Ferrari.. that what IT did, where as Caster is just a Ferrari , nothing swapped.

Caster is Badazz

From experience with friends and family I realised that gender is not clear cut. Whenever you comment regarding someone's gender, please stop and think:

1) the person did not have a choice - (s)he was born that way.

2) would my attitude towards that person change if (s)he was my child? i.e. would I still call him/her a thing??

Why don't someone who have displayed interest not rather start a topic on gender complexity to get a proper discussion going and keep this thread AWESOME?

caster did not ask to be what she is. she is winning gold for SA

let her be and let her win...

If she was not South African and beating our athletes, would you still be saying that?

From experience with friends and family I realised that gender is not clear cut. Whenever you comment regarding someone's gender, please stop and think:

1) the person did not have a choice - (s)he was born that way.  When you go for a sex Change, it doesn't just happen naturally... YOU DECIDE TO DO IT.. I.E NOT BORN THAT WAY

2) would my attitude towards that person change if (s)he was my child? i.e. would I still call him/her a thing?? I Really Dont Know,  but let me expand on why thing or it. instead of he/she.. once you have changed gender, you have to rely on meds/ hormone supplements to stay changed... quit your meds and you become neither one or the other...i'm also not one for all these stupid Pronouns people are insisting on, and probably would be arrested in Canada for not calling somebody who identifies as a girl but is actually a boy a girl.. 

Why don't someone who have displayed interest not rather start a topic on gender complexity to get a proper discussion going and keep this thread AWESOME?

then you get case's like this

charles kane

Edited by tedibear

1) the person did not have a choice - (s)he was born that way.

2) would my attitude towards that person change if (s)he was my child? i.e. would I still call him/her a thing??

I did not start the topic, merely commented on a post.

Let me make a clear distinction and statement....

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST TRANSGENDER OR WHATEVER CASTER OR THE AMERICAN SEES THEMSELVES AS BEING. However, I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THOSE USING THEIR BIOLOGICAL STATE AS A MEANS TO HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER FEMALES THAT ARE TRAINING HARDER THAN THESE "MEN" BUT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE COMPETITIVE.

WHAT ABOUT ENDORSEMENT DEALS, MONIES ETC THAT THE FEMALE ATHLETES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BECAUSE THEY JUST ARE NOT WINNING...

Edited by AnythingBut

One can almost compare it with a certain Lance...

Oraait  :thumbup:

Hence my referral to you as "you SOUND bitter". Not 'you am bitter'.

I love this country and its ideals and its positive things

I am Batman  :huh:

I did not start the topic, merely commented on a post.

Let me make a clear distinction and statement....

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST TRANSGENDER OR WHATEVER CASTER OR THE AMERICAN SEES THEMSELVES AS BEING. However, I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THOSE USING THEIR BIOLOGICAL STATE AS A MEANS TO HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER FEMALES THAT ARE TRAINING HARDER THAN THESE "MEN" BUT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE COMPETITIVE.

WHAT ABOUT ENDORSEMENT DEALS, MONIES ETC THAT THE FEMALE ATHLETES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BECAUSE THEY JUST ARE NOT WINNING...

Why you shout, man.

Hard to read those capped words.

Take it easy. :thumbup:

I use my biology too in my aspirations to make a 'success' of my life.

Hence, my job as a male sex worker.

Edited by 'Dale

bliksem

NEVER GIVE UP ! Always keep trying

And for Caster, (and your detractors), tell the world to go shove it when they try and fit you into "their" boxes.  #keepwinning

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1429883581954062247.jpg