Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind turbine blades in transit

22344060_1074054272737859_63283011242730

Getting the COG correct for that must have been a fine art.

EDIT: Looks like they added massive concrete blocks to the front of the trailer.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

Getting the COG correct for that must have been a fine art.

EDIT: Looks like they added massive concrete blocks to the front of the trailer.

And I thought driving a Landy with a 6 metre long double kayak on the roof was bad in a side wind......

And I thought driving a Landy with a 6 metre long double kayak on the roof was bad in a side wind......

Equivalent to me riding the tandem in Cape Town with my new 55/88 deep sections. Despite knowing the risks I will still rock up to the Argus with them, because they look the biz niz.

Equivalent to me riding the tandem in Cape Town with my new 55/88 deep sections. Despite knowing the risks I will still rock up to the Argus with them, because they look the biz niz.

Imagine driving one of those wind turbine blade trucks around the notorious corner just after the Twelve Apostles Hotel in a howling Southeaster.......you and your truck will most likely end up mid-Atlantic!

http://static.twentytwowords.com/wp-content/uploads/3coffee1-685x723.jpg

Wish I could put something like this up where I work. People dont know about greeting, excuse me, please any longer. Everyone is impatient and want to be seen, heard and helped now, right now. Never mind everyone else before them waiting.

However, I do something similar with prices.