• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, cruel...

They probably make gazillions from selling clean underwear and pants. I nearly crapped myself just watching that video.

They probably make gazillions from selling clean underwear and pants. I nearly crapped myself just watching that video.

And the Japanese make gazillions selling the dirty ones.

Ha ha, cruel...

THAT... is beyond cruel...

That glass/plastic thing/walkway in Menlyn Park, Pretoria... top floor, just next to Woolworths...

I slid across that thing first time on my bum. Not funny...

Even now I only cross it under protest and voetjie-vir-voetjie...

THAT... is beyond cruel...

That glass/plastic thing/walkway in Menlyn Park, Pretoria... top floor, just next to Woolworths...

I slid across that thing first time on my bum. Not funny...

Even now I only cross it under protest and voetjie-vir-voetjie...

I never cross that damn thing in Menlyn!!! And if I absolutely have to I only walk on the I-beams. 

Back in the day it wouldn't bug me to be up there, so with my mom's first time in Menlyn we stood around on the bridge waiting for my dad to catch up, security approached and asked us to move off the bridge as standing on it is not allowed due to safety reasons (we were standing chatting so no hanging over the side etc, therefore not seeming like a jump risk IMO). What exactly they implied I do not know, but if it's not safe to carry a static load I'm staying off it!!!

I never cross that damn thing in Menlyn!!! And if I absolutely have to I only walk on the I-beams. 

Back in the day it wouldn't bug me to be up there, so with my mom's first time in Menlyn we stood around on the bridge waiting for my dad to catch up, security approached and asked us to move off the bridge as standing on it is not allowed due to safety reasons (we were standing chatting so no hanging over the side etc, therefore not seeming like a jump risk IMO). What exactly they implied I do not know, but if it's not safe to carry a static load I'm staying off it!!!

Yeah that sounds like it. Also possibly as there is a load already and any one else walking past would increase that load possibly beyond safe. I dont like heights especially when its over stuff like this.