• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be honest its a pretty novel idea. Only issue I can think of is leakage, otherwise I think its very clever.

publicity stunt

trucking water is only for when you get really really desperate

flying in water....now i've heard it all!

EXTREME GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!!!

Those who drive 4x4's, will know the dangers of tow ball recovery .... it is not worth the risk.

From the 4x4 forum.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZUGmJ7ZWrk3X9p1NM0iUHh32PTfPuHet0UV

EDIT: if you squeemish, dont look. No seriously, just dont.

Jeez that's hectic. I am sure you have also seen videos when those snatch straps break. Also can go wrong when you don't think about what you doing.

Hard to see exactly what type of strap they using.

post-2696-0-59735200-1513231747_thumb.jpg

Day 13: Galaxy with a Glowing Heart. Nearby spiral galaxy NGC 1433 lies about 32 million light-years from Earth. It is a type of very active galaxy known as a Seyfert galaxy—a classification that accounts for 10% of all galaxies. They have very bright, luminous centers comparable to that of our galaxy, the Milky Way. Galaxy cores are of great interest to astronomers. The centers of most, if not all, galaxies are thought to contain a supermassive black hole, surrounded by a disc of infalling material.

Apparently there was meteor shower last night. It's been overcast this side of SA so I didn't see anything.

Apparently there was meteor shower last night. It's been overcast this side of SA so I didn't see anything.

Indeed, I woke the waaif and kiddos at 2 o'clock this morning. Geminid showers. Was cool to watch for an hout, but now I'm hit with the moegies

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I looked early in the evening and again just before one in the morning, but didn't see anything. Beautiful clear night but maybe just too bright here in Centurion. All I saw were a few stars.

EXTREME GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!!!

Those who drive 4x4's, will know the dangers of tow ball recovery .... it is not worth the risk.

From the 4x4 forum.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZUGmJ7ZWrk3X9p1NM0iUHh32PTfPuHet0UV

EDIT: if you squeemish, dont look. No seriously, just dont.

Towball recoveries has been discussed to the death all over the internet. That dude is lucky he is still alive as a few people died from towball failures while attempting to recover another vehicle.

Golden rule is Towball is for towing and Recovery points are for well easy RECOVERIES!!!