• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

[emoji23]????[emoji23]https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/cape-town-men-steal-car-and-drive-straight-to-pollsmoor-prison-20180506

"They were then chased by police and drove straight to the West Lake entrance of the prison, which is used for visitors and the prison wardens who live on the property. They got out and ran into the grounds of the prison where they were arrested."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by Warren_G

[emoji23]????[emoji23]https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/cape-town-men-steal-car-and-drive-straight-to-pollsmoor-prison-20180506

"They were then chased by police and drove straight to the West Lake entrance of the prison, which is used for visitors and the prison wardens who live on the property. They got out and ran into the grounds of the prison where they were arrested."

Funny yes, but that 35 cases of murder is flippen scary! Suicide bombers perhaps??

Or is all the cases for all those crimes, still police should of chased them into the grave yard!

[emoji23][emoji23]https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/cape-town-men-steal-car-and-drive-straight-to-pollsmoor-prison-20180506

Lovely story that  :thumbup:  :D  :clap:

I think I'm getting old cos I have zero idea what he was trying to say in that video.....

Boils down to America is obsessed with entertainment, money and violence and if you're a black man you are f...ed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Boils down to America is obsessed with entertainment, money and violence and if you're a black man you are f...ed.

And black Americans aren't obsessed with entertainment, money and violence?

Pot, kettle... uhm Black?

That's initially what I thought but I dismissed it because surely man who makes his living in entertainment wouldn't create entertainment showing money and violence to make money? The irony would be too ironic.

Donald Glover seems to appreciate irony. Unlike some... CoughKanyeCough.

I think I'm getting old cos I have zero idea what he was trying to say in that video.....

I got nothing to add, but

Rich Purnell is a steely eyed missile man

I got nothing to add, but

Rich Purnell is a steely eyed missile man

enjoyed him in the movie