• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

YellowishHomelyAmurstarfish-size_restric

Unless you want us to lump you with the rest of the idiots in the world, an /s at the end of the post or comic sans would work perfectly to show that you're kidding. 

Unfortunately, it's necessary. 

Riiigghht, mkay

yes 'cause on the Hub, everyone is an expert on everything.

always funny when someone post something contrary to the facebook norm of the day and everyone will come out guns blazing with "expert" opinions 

look up the term baiting........

yes 'cause on the Hub, everyone is an expert on everything.

always funny when someone post something contrary to the facebook norm of the day and everyone will come out guns blazing with "expert" opinions 

look up the term baiting........

Just.... Don't. Contrarian opinions are fine when they have merit. Meritless opinions need to be shot down for the crap they are. 

This is the awesome thread, where everything is made up, and the points don't matter...

If fanie was baiting on a dedicated black hole thread (hmm, maybe this is a black hole thread) it would merit getting upset about a bit of baiting, but lets see it in context, for what it is.

This is the awesome thread, where everything is made up, and the points don't matter...

If fanie was baiting on a dedicated black hole thread (hmm, maybe this is a black hole thread) it would merit getting upset about a bit of baiting, but lets see it in context, for what it is.

loved that show

Yes, Mr Fry....

But - baiting isn't awesome. In my opinion.... :P

loved that show

There's a new season on prime video. Drew Carey is not the host but some other lady (Aisha Tyler).

But Ryan Colin and Wayne is still making the belly laughs.

Watched a couple of episodes the other night and woke the house with my laughter.

There's a new season on prime video. Drew Carey is not the host but some other lady (Aisha Tyler).

But Ryan Colin and Wayne is still making the belly laughs.

Watched a couple of episodes the other night and woke the house with my laughter.

Drew Carey is from whose line is it anyway. Stephen Fry was the QI guy (which is the show it was from) Both now replaced with other hosts. 

Edited by Captain Fatbastard Mayhem