• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

this is the awesome thread

please stop fighting

fair enough.. let's rather laugh at JZ's rich uncle who is hopefully not snooping this page and monitoring my IP address

or this guy

or this guy

Oh my word that is a faceplant of note! Sorry, that is k ak funny!

Looks like he pissed himself too. 

Darn you WeekendWarrior80!! Distraction level 100. (any more where that came from?) :)

Edited by Lotus

well that is going to leave a mark!

whoever put that mat there is going to either get shot or sent to a camp out in the middle of Siberia!

Ironically it will only be a problem because of people like you.

I may be wrong, I may not be PC, but stop for half a minute and look at the absurdity of the situation the kid faces.

"it" "it" "it" "it"

WTF is up with that? You're referring to a living being, not a lamp. 

It because I dont know the biological or psychological gender of the child

Life hack level 100

tenor.gif?itemid=14031595

Mixing electricity an water - what could possibly go wrong? :D

must have thought that if you can get electricity from water, sure they are compatible  :ph34r:

Mixing electricity an water - what could possibly go wrong? :D

I may be wrong, I may not be PC, but stop for half a minute and look at the absurdity of the situation the kid faces.

Oddly enough I had a similar viewpoint as you in SA but over people there is very little judgement/finger pointing/ loud opinions and it works really well.

Copenhagen pride is a huge event here for the whole family. Families with kids line the streets to watch a mind blowing variety of sexually alternative peope strut their stuff with nary a comment past. Surely that is better than vocally objecting to something you don't agree with - all that ahieves is to make people feel uncomfortable about themselves.

Oddly enough I had a similar viewpoint as you in SA but over people there is very little judgement/finger pointing/ loud opinions and it works really well.

Copenhagen pride is a huge event here for the whole family. Families with kids line the streets to watch a mind blowing variety of sexually alternative peope strut their stuff with nary a comment past. Surely that is better than vocally objecting to something you don't agree with - all that ahieves is to make people feel uncomfortable about themselves.

We are polluting a normally light hearted thread. So this will be my last comment here, we can start a private conversation or new thread.

My (admittedly uneducated and un-Pc) view is that most of these "alternative" people only do it to extract a reaction.