What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

Naural patina may be viewed favouably, as it's unmolested. Some ideas of either a suede or lizzard skin strap.

That’s a great looking watch.[emoji106]

What size is it?

Lug width?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

attachicon.gif20210113_210813.jpgattachicon.gif20210113_210834.jpg

I was given this Omega Constellation as a birthday gift from my parents. It belonged to my great uncle, he was given it as a retirement gift in, we think, the early 80s. Really nice that a men's watch is so feminine, just need to get the strap made a bit smaller.

Very nice gift to receive and to keep it in the family[emoji106]

In my opinion look at a leather strap for that watch.

I will, for sure wear it, it is really lovely and amazingly looks quite contemporary.

Only problem is, it looks like the little star, which should be below the word "constellation", is missing. It probably came off when the glass was off for all those years. I may get a watch maker to source a replacement. The dial also has a fair amount of petina on it but that is on keeping with its age, I can live with that.

These guys make very cool straps.And they are in Cape Town.Their quality level is awesome

https://www.beltandband.com/

Looks like the GMT Master 2....I see he's bezel is off..or maybe he's tracking another time zone???...his own?

Ja and probably a few years old too, most of the new Pepsi's seem to all be on the jubilee bracelet.

The bezel freaks me out. My OCD can't handle it ...

Ja and probably a few years old too, most of the new Pepsi's seem to all be on the jubilee bracelet.

The bezel freaks me out. My OCD can't handle it ...

Probably the white gold 116719BLRO with larger crown, hard to tell, which came with the oyster bracelet circa 2014/5. Classy $$$$ Bling...

Looks like the GMT Master 2....I see he's bezel is off..or maybe he's tracking another time zone???...his own?

He has not bothered to reset it after his last dive