Coffee machine

I believe the correct terminology for that is dirty dish water.

LOL, Still using Deon's beans and they taste so much better.

The Nerd is dropping off some for me so will give that a try very shortly.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

Is about R300 for 1 kg beans the going / fair rate for quality beans?

I'm currently contracting at Hollard and have about 3-4 Bean There coffees from the flask :)

pretty much - anything from 240 to 600...

Thanks.

Is about R300 for 1 kg beans the going / fair rate for quality beans?

I'm currently contracting at Hollard and have about 3-4 Bean There coffees from the flask :)

R300 is ok, we come in at just over R200 for Ethically sourced fully traceable beans, but we have no overheads! 

R300 is ok, we come in at just over R200 for Ethically sourced fully traceable beans, but we have no overheads!

Do you send it with a courier to differant locations or how do you operate? Would like to support you at that price!!☺

Do you send it with a courier to differant locations or how do you operate? Would like to support you at that price!!☺

In JHB we generally employ a retired guy to deliver for us but should you want something shipped to you pop us a mail at orders @ grindngears.co.za and we can make it happen.. 

2 offerings... 

Holy Roller: Brazil, Guatemala, Columbia (Yes named after our friend Barry) 

1O2R: Uganda single Origin 

We roast weekly. 

Thank You "the nerd" and "the_flippa" for dropping off a bag of their finest at my house. Can't wait to try it out when I get home. Thank You "V12man" for the recommendation.

In JHB we generally employ a retired guy to deliver for us but should you want something shipped to you pop us a mail at orders @ grindngears.co.za and we can make it happen.. 

2 offerings... 

Holy Roller: Brazil, Guatemala, Columbia (Yes named after our friend Barry) 

1O2R: Uganda single Origin 

We roast weekly. 

Sjoe... after my near death crash last year (2 months ICU) Holy Roller often came into my thoughts as all worked out for me and not for him :(

An upgrade... I hope.

Edit.... with a massive learning curve coming too.. seems like a good idea today....

does it start with an "S"?  :ph34r:

Sjoe... after my near death crash last year (2 months ICU) Holy Roller often came into my thoughts as all worked out for me and not for him :(

I am at a loss to explain how you think clubbing a car and spending 2 months in ICU worked out for you.... that said... it also didn't work out for Barry.

Glad you are still around though - come for a coffee sometime - bring 6th Extinction...