Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Picked up a Wahoo Kickr Snap yesterday. I've been using a cheapo Giant indoor trainer that was slightly broken, that I bought for R300, up until now.

This will be my first experience with anything to do with watts as well. Really hoping that this will allow me more, quality time in the saddle, and a sub-3 947 this year.

Best thing you could have bought all year... Get ZWIFT or KinoMaps. LOTS of fun!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does these rims compare to stan's arch?

What spokes did you use for the build?

they are wider than Stans. Spokes are double-butted with brass nipples.

Best thing you could have bought all year... Get ZWIFT or KinoMaps. LOTS of fun!

I have KinoMaps but I still need to give it a bash. Don't have a Ant+ dongle or any Apple devices, so ZWIFT isn't an option at the moment, unfortunately.

Very keen to give one of the climbs on KM a bash on Thursday.

attachicon.gif041.jpgGiant dropper post. Another new MTB experience for me, really looking forward to trying this.

Price? Where did you pick one up, no stock anywhere.

Price? Where did you pick one up, no stock anywhere.

Cyclopro in PE, R2900 which was marked down from R3100. They only had the 1 in stock which was taken off a bike for me.

041.jpgGiant dropper post. Another new MTB experience for me, really looking forward to trying this.

Sweet. Let us know how it performs. Would really like one these but will need a shim as i need a 31.6 amd doesnt come in that size.

New 2016 150mm drop Bullet??

2016 125mm x 395 which is for my height 1.78m. I was happy to see it goes way past the min mark.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb417/Fruitloop80/IMG_2238a_zpslorswjna.jpg

Not cycling related, but bought this baby on Saturday. Got it on a special which came with a few extra thingies.

Now to read the manual(s) ... Enjoy, expect to see some quality pics of your rides ... No pressure!