Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Bit pricey at around R1500 (Fox concept store) but I thin I earned it

That you certainly did!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought these Italian puppies from Hub dude, sdaghers

No excuses

Gotta train harder  :huh:

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Fizik_R1_top-level_full-carbon_road-bike-shoe_details.jpg

No excuses

Gotta train harder  :huh:

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Fizik_R1_top-level_full-carbon_road-bike-shoe_details.jpg

Black for MTB white for road?

EDIT: Must say - as far as ballet shoes go, these are pretty cool. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Black for MTB white for road?

EDIT: Must say - as far as ballet shoes go, these are pretty cool. 

yeah

hehehe 

they certainly don't go with knee pads  :devil:

So after losing my fēnix 3 Sapphire in the sea last week, I was miff. However, after insurance etc., this turned into a little bit of happiness when I bought the replacement.

Garmin fēnix 3 Sapphire Titanium. Lighter by a long shot(with the metal band on) and not too bad looking either.

post-19851-0-20816800-1462344086_thumb.jpg

So after losing my fēnix 3 Sapphire in the sea last week, I was miff. However, after insurance etc., this turned into a little bit of happiness when I bought the replacement.

Garmin fēnix 3 Sapphire Titanium. Lighter by a long shot(with the metal band on) and not too bad looking either.

attachicon.gifIMG_7641.jpg

Very nice, sorry for your "loss"......

Very nice, sorry for your "loss"......

Shot. I was very pissed, every year, since having the fēnix 2, I've changed to the velcro strap for my beach holiday specifically for its hardiness. It's worked a charm and so I felt pretty safe. This time though, I'm not sure what happened but I felt if coming off and although I grabbed for it, I had to also make a quick grab for my 7 yr old who had just been upended by the same offending wave, and it disappeared into the abyss.

I did see a whole lot of metal detector guys on the beach every morning when going for my morning run and none of them had found it, or didn't admit to having done so if they had.

IMG_7641.jpg

Wow, that's looks beautiful. Really, really nice????

No excuses

Gotta train harder :huh:

My team is sponsored by fizik and we all got the R3(model below yours) but FlyingScot decided to go for the R1 and of course we where all jealous so we still rag him about the kangaroo leather. We ask how many baby kangaroos had to die for a pair of R1's[emoji1]

Anyway I'm super happy with mine. Enjoy them bud and look after them as I know what you paid for them[emoji15]

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

My team is sponsored by fizik and we all got the R3(model below yours) but FlyingScot decided to go for the R1 and of course we where all jealous so we still rag him about the kangaroo leather. We ask how many baby kangaroos had to die for a pair of R1's[emoji1]

Anyway I'm super happy with mine. Enjoy them bud and look after them as I know what you paid for them[emoji15]

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Thanx, LWB

I am a die-hard Sidi fan until I got me some 'Zeeks for MTB

Felt so comfy

Had to leap to a cool roadie shoe

Got a great deal from a Hub dude

:clap:

IMG_7641.jpg

Nice!! I must have one.

After having my Spez Epic stolen on Easter weekend I finally arranged a replacement. Thanks so much to Greg Minnaar in PMB - you guys knock the socks off any of the dealers in Cape at Town!

post-68461-0-01024600-1462392227_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Cookie4934

After having my Spez Epic stolen on Easter weekend I finally arranged a replacement. Thanks so much to Greg Minnaar in PMB - you guys knock the socks off any of the dealers in Cape at Town!

I have seen a nice use for the triangle on the toptube, tape one's extra tube into it.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk