Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NCR, but been a LONG time without a proper couch at home. Been sitting on budget sleeper couches (if you can call them that) and a slap-dash home made option when those broke. Been wanting to make another couch for a while, but not had the cash for it (other avenues took priority... LOL) and the wife has "had enough of wood" and wanted a "couchey" couch. Whatever that is.

So - the first proper couch in 10 years. Existing ply-based couch will be re-purposed into something else. Not sure what yet...  

EDIT: Also helps that it was on special, and I managed to source the last one in the country. 

http://tfgsrv.wigroup.co/15/Detail/18021936.jpg

Edited by Myles Mayhew

NCR, but been a LONG time without a proper couch at home. Been sitting on budget sleeper couches (if you can call them that) and a slap-dash home made option when those broke. Been wanting to make another couch for a while, but not had the cash for it (other avenues took priority... LOL) 

So - the first proper couch in 10 years. 

looks wrong without a new bike on it. 

NCR, but been a LONG time without a proper couch at home. Been sitting on budget sleeper couches (if you can call them that) and a slap-dash home made option when those broke. Been wanting to make another couch for a while, but not had the cash for it (other avenues took priority... LOL) and the wife has "had enough of wood" and wanted a "couchey" couch. Whatever that is.

So - the first proper couch in 10 years. Existing ply-based couch will be re-purposed into something else. Not sure what yet...  

EDIT: Also helps that it was on special, and I managed to source the last one in the country. 

Well, you should have contacted me regarding some fabric

wait...will this be a couch on bike photo now or what

Will only be able to do the deed when it arrives in CT. Which is in 14 days.

Bloody slow distribution system, if you ask me.

You should've hustled Kiwi into selling you a couch, you would've been sitting on it already. [emoji4]

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

I just love posting in this thread, got a decent lid today for going off road. f8cf3cc4092e1efadb455b3cde452d53.jpgThe peanut butter was yesterday's new purchase, I just go nuts for those nuts. [emoji4]

PS:Not boasting about the peanut butter, just used it to keep the helmet up.

Edited by BenReaper

I just love posting in this thread, got a decent lid today for going off road. f8cf3cc4092e1efadb455b3cde452d53.jpgThe peanut butter was yesterday's new purchase, I just go nuts for those nuts. [emoji4]

I prefer black cat -:)

Got the same one, but in orange. Very comfortable lid, that. 

Guest notmyname

Peanuts ain't nuts at all.

Not exactly a new purchase, but finally got round to moving some old parts that came off my XTC over to my GT Avalanche.

This

9396495473f2a51628f341bdaed2a562.jpg

has now become this. 0b862de9805d014100d086d32c48fb52.jpg

Was about time aswell, when I took that Truvative BB out it was fried.