Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Is that going on that orange Pyga of yours?

Sadly the Pyga has moved on to make some one else happy . I've upgraded to something a Little more Evil ???? .

Pics are on the "your enduro ride" topic

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

white-gog.jpgNCR, but for the fitness. To counter the Fit'nthisinmymouth...

Looks faaaaaast ????????????????

Sadly the Pyga has moved on to make some one else happy . I've upgraded to something a Little more Evil .

Pics are on the "your enduro ride" topic

Jeez so you were the one who eventually took that off RayJ. Nice work that looked so, so sick! 

Good looking goggles Myles! [emoji108]

Do they fall in the "marginal gains ' category?

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

Lol. No. They fit into the category of not making me feel like a pug when I put them on. That, and my old ones were scratched to shaite.

Nice!  I did the surfboard for the UTE Surf ad.

Actually haven't seen them on the road.

...so if you want a matching board ;)

attachicon.gifvlcsnap-2015-10-13-07h17m53s79.png

attachicon.gif1443545252867.jpg

attachicon.gifvlcsnap-2015-10-13-07h19m45s5.png

awesome dude

apparently only 400 were made, I've seen two others in East London so far

thanks for the offer but even after 10 years at the coast the free state is strong with this one so me and saltwater don't gel (still not sure how I'm able to do triathlons  :wacko: )

Was in Centurion today, and popped in at The Bicycle Company, just to kill some time <cough>. They had 50% off on gloves, so I got some (R250 for these, not bad!)

GripGrab.jpg

Nice.. Might have to go past there and get some... I get irritated with crappy gloves so quickly

Came across an almost new used frame this week. Waiting for some bits to build it up.

cb86c29dc2d2532e05a31dddd23a1ceb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You going naainer or plus?

You going naainer or plus?

29er. Hope4 on new Flows. Getting them tomo. Local trails in KZN midlands don't really need the plus wheels IMO. Mostly hardpack with some rocks and sticky mud that really builds up when we get wet weather ( if that ever happens again). But I have a set of plus wheels planned for some future adventures in more sandy terrain.

29er. Hope4 on new Flows. Getting them tomo. Local trails in KZN midlands don't really need the plus wheels IMO. Mostly hardpack with some rocks and sticky mud that really builds up when we get wet weather ( if that ever happens again). But I have a set of plus wheels planned for some future adventures in more sandy terrain.

The Mk3 Flows? If so, nice! Been eyeballing them myself as a potential build option.