Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

I really like them, just wish it was a bit smaller

I know what you mean, it sure is big and bold and I have relatively small wrists so it does look a little bit large but once your eyes accustom to it, you really forget about the size and enjoy all the things it does (I have only played with it for a few minutes). Besides, I have seen people wear much larger watches, it's the in thing...lol

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean, it sure is big and bold and I have relatively small wrists so it does look a little bit large but once your eyes accustom to it, you really forget about the size and enjoy all the things it does (I have only played with it for a few minutes). Besides, I have seen people wear much larger watches, it's the in thing...lol

Agree, it is nice. I looked at the 735 (I think) which is a bit smaller, but there are loads of functions that are not included.

Big is the new fashion thing, but its not for me...

And when you take it to the next level and get it to start turning on lights, opening the gate, disarming the alarm etc that it becomes more then just a biking tool.

And when you take it to the next level and get it to start turning on lights, opening the gate, disarming the alarm etc that it becomes more then just a biking tool.

Does it brew beer also?

Ok not directly cycling related, but maybe my old LED Lenser bracket will fit this one then I can use it for night rides. Should arrive tomorrow, can't wait!  :clap:

post-80018-0-36587100-1481199994_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah

a recent crash left me in need of a new Lid.

http://www.ekoi.fr/en/configurateur-casque-ekoi?idModel=9

imported by EKOI online

got a few extras to!

gel pads, bug catching inner, flashing rear light(for early mornings), and aero lid for well because(maybe winter riding to keep the head warmer!)

all for less close to half the local price, incl taxes and delivery (via EMS #yikes!) - but all arrived ok!

post-19822-0-79995700-1481202977_thumb.png

post-19822-0-76903100-1481202527_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Furbz

I bought the Sapphire version last week. RX480 is awesome. New drive update is also promising some decent gains.

been tempted for a while now, but i'll hold out for either the RX490 which is purportedly launching soon as a stopgap to the delayed Vega, or i'll just suck it up and wait for the latter.

been tempted for a while now, but i'll hold out for either the RX490 which is purportedly launching soon as a stopgap to the delayed Vega, or i'll just suck it up and wait for the latter.

I was originally looking at the RX460 and one of my suppliers came out with a black Friday deal on the RX480 @ R3200 which I couldnt really refuse.

The RX490 though is going to be an awesome card.