Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

That is a killer deal yes.

I drive a 2017 VW Caddy, awesome for carting bikes, garden crap, kids, pretty much anything and its locked up and secure inside.

Drove a 3.0 D4D Hilux double cab before. Miss the power but thats about it.

I rate the Caddys. Especially the tdi's.

Wish my wife wasn't too snooty to drive one, now I need to lug a trailer behind her rally car (mitsu ASX) when we go on holiday. I think she fears the day that I park a kombi or bus in our driveway.

Bakkies are an acquired taste, and pretty unpractical for everyday life when not used to cart stuff around.

If I didn't need to regularly tow big loads and broken trucks I would probably have replaced my Kia with another corsa ute. I enjoyed mine immensely and not a single problem with it.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger fanny pack that isn't really a fanny pack but takes 3l liquid and a fair large bit of kit for longer days, enduros featuring donkeys and keeping the back nice n' cool.

henty-enduro-backpack-mtb.jpg

Kief.

Like something the special forces would use. Without the Kevlar?

And it doesn't look like something that uncle Joey would wear when taking the table mountain cable car.

Bigger fanny pack that isn't really a fanny pack but takes 3l liquid and a fair large bit of kit for longer days, enduros featuring donkeys and keeping the back nice n' cool. 

Great for going shopping. ^_^

don't know why ... but makes me think of this

http://images.esellerpro.com/2448/I/639/28/FDS45265ebay.jpg

????

Still doesn't beat Hyundai's 200,000km warranty. Best value for money, BUT they don't do a bakkie............

Saw a new Mahindra, nice looking car but would damage too many people's self perceived status's unfortunately.

Mahindra have been making cars for like 100 years or something. Or is it Daihatsu. Either way they are solid. You'll see crap loads of them in Mumbai. They making electric cars now too. Its just a pity they wont win any awards for styling. Its as if the designers refuse to use a protractor. Or compass. Just rulers. 

Careful or I'll photoshop images of you riding while wearing secret socks and sporting hairy legs...

Ok ok, you win, I’ll back off. But jeez that was a bit of an over the top threat! ???? Talk about killing mozzie with a cannon!

????

Still doesn't beat Hyundai's 200,000km warranty. Best value for money, BUT they don't do a bakkie............

Saw a new Mahindra, nice looking car but would damage too many people's self perceived status's unfortunately.

or Kia's unlimited kilo warranty...but also don't do a double cab!

Mahindra have been making cars for like 100 years or something. Or is it Daihatsu. Either way they are solid. You'll see crap loads of them in Mumbai. They making electric cars now too. Its just a pity they wont win any awards for styling. Its as if the designers refuse to use a protractor. Or compass. Just rulers. 

Wasn't knocking Mahindra, don't know them from a bar of soap. Just think Hyundai's warranty is hard to beat and they back their product.

or Kia's unlimited kilo warranty...but also don't do a double cab!

Never ever ever again. We had a Kia workhorse, was in the workshop more than on the road!!!!!

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)