Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bike related for 2 reasons

1. The multitude of scratches from peoples shoes and pedals killed my trade ins value

2. I'm going to be using it for shuttling.

IMG-20180326-WA0010.jpeg

Yeah... I think the seat upholstry in my bakkie needs to be replaced or DEEP cleaned before trading it in due to smelly mtbers in the car! Main culprit being myself of course.

But these Rangers sure do make awesome mtb cars. Mtb is the main reason I bought mine. Can go wherever you want without worries of road conditions or clearance issues on the car. Best cycling related purchase I've made :)

Not cycling related, but his shennanigens (ie: chewing through a brand new Maxxis Minion DHR2 this morning) has kept me off the bike so it warrants a post here.

Oh, and his continued need to chew everything in my backyard has meant that I am unable to buy myself anything nice for cycling (possibly ever again).

post-82251-0-46650300-1522078271_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Not cycling related, but his shennanigens (ie: chewing through a brand new Maxxis Minion DHR2 this morning) has kept me off the bike so it warrants a post here.

Oh, and his continued need to chew everything in my backyard has meant that I am unable to buy myself anything nice for cycling (possibly ever again).

What a BEAUT!!! They are awesome dogs well worth the bit of naughtyness... if you look at that face ????

Wouldn’t get any other breed once you’ve survived a Boxer hahaha

What a BEAUT!!! They are awesome dogs well worth the bit of naughtyness... if you look at that face ????

Wouldn’t get any other breed once you’ve survived a Boxer hahaha

Ja, they are an awesome breed! Such cool and lovable personalities. They just want attention 24/7! Lucky for him it's impossible to stay angry at that face :)

This is bike related for 2 reasons

1. The multitude of scratches from peoples shoes and pedals killed my trade ins value

2. I'm going to be using it for shuttling.

attachicon.gifIMG-20180326-WA0010.jpeg

Very brave man, what with Ford's fire issues and now their security problems too.

Stealing Ford's like crazy after the thugs have figured out how to gain access and bypass the security systems. Google a bit.......

Stuff for dads and kids as well I assume?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Lots of stuff for the Ladies

Lots of stuff for the Kids

Lots of stuff for the Gents

Did NOT check what they have in matching kits for Ladies and kids ....

I WAS looking for matching kits for Gents and kids.  Saw TWO options in store :

- the South Africa set we bought

- a "Super Cyclist" set which reminds of SuperMan .... 

YES, you CAN ask to have anything made in both sizes .... bit of time, and the prize goes up.

You can also ask for a totally custom design, for which it is much better to place a slightly larger order ... or it gets pretty expensive ....

As said - I was looking for matching sets - so did not pay look too closely at the other mens items.  Though I was left with the impression of a lot of "dark coloured designs" ... uhm .... I will go back and look again, but I certainly am not in the market for dark cycling clothing.

Fair to say they DO have enough to cater for most people !

Very brave man, what with Ford's fire issues and now their security problems too.

Stealing Ford's like crazy after the thugs have figured out how to gain access and bypass the security systems. Google a bit.......

Mine's got nearly 100k km on it, not a single issue to date, wife's Ecosport on 20k km, also no issues. Security however is a real concern as of late.

Ha! I knew there was a reason they were offering me 190k as a trade and 50k off retail on the new one.

Ah well.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Ha! I knew there was a reason they were offering me 190k as a trade and 50k off retail on the new one.

Ah well.

Might be time to chop in the Navara!

Ah well.

Hot stuff !  :devil:

We have a couple of these at our office ....  Another member here, who works with me, owns a Ranger.  Another gent has had a number of Rangers.

Three Ecosports, and an EcoBoost something or other ....

Ecosports seems to have an issue with the rear windows sagging, and needing frequent winding up ...  :eek:  Some strange electrical issues ..... frankly a bit dissapointed that two new cars (bought a year apart) have such similar issues.  I was looking at an Ecosport, but lost my appetite after hearing about the issues my collegues have.

Ranger - LOVE IT !!  (and owned a Hilux, and still have two Toyotas in my garage...)  When we go up to the Northern Cape we can choose between a range of vehicles on the farm .... the Ranger's keys are most popular !!!  :thumbup:    Even the Hilux owners goes for the Ranger keys first !  :whistling:

Hot stuff ! :devil:

Ranger - LOVE IT !!

Tbh I really wanted to wait for the Renault Oroch. It's a mid sized double cab based on the Duster But there's no guarantee as to when it will get here. If at all. And the warranty/service plan looks poor.

So plaasbakkie 2.0 it is. This will be my 4th double cab. It really suits my lifestyle. We do do upcoast trips and I do shuttle with it. Plus I need a 'family' car. My car payment drops by a few hundred ront and I'm getting a brand new truck.

But HEADS UP! Your 'trade in assistance' translates to a shitty interest rate.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

IMHO, www.buycycle.co.za the best user interface for online shopping as far as bicycle stuff is concerned.  Just bought this (https://www.buycycle.co.za/mountain-bike/wheels-and-tyres/tyres/maxxis-crossmark-29-x-2.10-foldable/) for my wife's bike and some other little itemsattachicon.gifTyre.jpg.  

Depending on where you are shipping CWC asks R100 -R150.

Buycycle free delivery on everything Site Wide.

Sorry to say, but the devil is in the detail. Also, with Buycycle no grey imports EVER, so you are guaranteed to get you local warrantees. 

Depending on where you are shipping CWC asks R100 -R150.

Buycycle free delivery on everything Site Wide.

Sorry to say, but the devil is in the detail. Also, with Buycycle no grey imports EVER, so you are guaranteed to get you local warrantees. 

never think of shipping at CWC as I fortunately live close enough to just pop in at the store.

with any items I have had issues with from CWC they have always resolved these ASAP with awesome attention during the process.... so I tend to be a bit bias towards them.

good to hear RE your shipping cost/policy