Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it was a trick picture. Until I finally saw the chain...

Was also wondering where the chain was.

2020 Cotic BFE Max. Actually 50% of the Cotic BFE Max as it's a deposit / preorder and now I have to forget about it until December. Seems they are getting a lot of love with the new Solaris Max sold out as well in a couple of weeks. 

Might even sell the Evil and have this as my one and only. 

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Yeah, owning and riding something like a Cotic is just different. In most cases it is the specific model of a brand that growns on you but with Cotic it is the brand itself in a different way.

Bike I regret selling the most is my Cotic Simple 26 to fund my Cotic Rocket, should have just saved for longer and have both, ag ja...

You won't regret your purchase and huge congrats  :clap:

Yeah, owning and riding something like a Cotic is just different. In most cases it is the specific model of a brand that growns on you but with Cotic it is the brand itself in a different way.

Bike I regret selling the most is my Cotic Simple 26 to fund my Cotic Rocket, should have just saved for longer and have both, ag ja...

You won't regret your purchase and huge congrats  :clap:

I am very happy. I've been look at almost all steel offerings and almost click the big 'buy' button on a 2020 Norco Torrent steel frame that Evans were selling but that was pretty much a DH Hardtail. I know the BFE isn't exactly a day tripper of a frame but from the reviews it seems much more useable than the geometry first suggests. I was really taken with the Ribble 725 as it was a full Reynolds build but the prices were not as good after you factor everything in and it seemed very much like a lot of the other choices out there. The Cotic seems to have that little extra something that sets it (like my Following) apart from other frames. Plus having listened to quite a few podcasts from Turner he just seems like an honest guy building great frames because he loves them. Luckily the delay now means I can agonise over the classifieds and sales to get a build going. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cannondale Supersix Evo lashed with Concept Speed R60’s.

735f9f11636a86348d8022f34cec9b0f.jpg

7004d3f865714aaeea953779d192a83e.jpg

Congrats on your replacement. Black tyres out of stock???

Nope, just out of style.

With you on this one. It looks fantastic. Enjoy and have many safe miles.

Edited by DJR