Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

2dbd470d6a51fcead0ea637bf096e5bd.jpg

Now to set it up correctly to make full use of it. [emoji3]

Joh! With all those cords and thingies it looks like a BDSM starter kit. Lekker purchase Isetech.

Diverge Comp. For starters: carbon is forever. A beautiful thing to behold. On the more practical level, I enjoy the bigger contact patch and stability provided by the 28 mm tyres ( no, you don't need new bike for that ). Not to mention at 9.6 kg ( 64 cm ) she is 2.6 kg lighter than my 1985 steel Bianchi which results in fast acceleration, hence increased number of sprint efforts ( for the road sign, the hill, the anything ) and climbs. A recovery ride on Diverge becomes an oxymoron. I have not noticed any significant improvement on averge speed though.

Her being an adventure bike I feel now entitled to riding the verge and the dirt (no, you don't need new bike for that ). And she does it well, within the limits. Hardpack, possibly with some loose dirt and gravel is ok. Anything corrugated, and rocky, especially downhill is not fun. Possibly, if I try even fatter tyres? :-) So, not sure about any Gravel Grinder claims ( Spec do not make any ). Adevture - for sure - I certainly discovered a few new roads and destinations. Fun bike to ride!post-35742-0-34461100-1468169353_thumb.jpegpost-35742-0-74719800-1468170104_thumb.jpegpost-35742-0-54229100-1468171880_thumb.jpeg

Finally made the conversion from road to MTB.... the road bike might collect dust for a while!!!

That's making me green with envy :thumbup:

New wheels on! Did not buy them, won them on bikehub :) Thank you.

Sjoe. Very very nice ride. Beautiful. The wheels does the frame justice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Brought it in from the UK, slightly more affordable thanks to a good special and 25% off first order, oh and the Brexit....

Ordered on Thursday evening, delivered by SAPO (EMS) to my door on Friday last week.

Where'd you get it from?

Brought it in from the UK, slightly more affordable thanks to a good special and 25% off first order, oh and the Brexit....

Ordered on Thursday evening, delivered by SAPO (EMS) to my door on Friday last week.

But ..... will it work at below zero early winter mornings I wonder ...