Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Mr Lyle, that looks suspiciously like a roadie in that pic...

Enjoy it dude, burning along at high speed on the road is also good fun.

I swear it's just for mid week training , to make me faster on my Mtb on the weekends

It's a different kind of fun, dodging taxies and cars instead of rocks and trees

Edited by Wolf Lyle

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear it's just for mid week training , to make me faster on my Mtb on the weekends

It's a different kind of fun, dodging taxies and cars instead of rocks and trees

The rule of N+1 always applies, the more types of bikes you have the happier you are.

So how long will it be before you are in lycra with shaved legs??!?

Yeah, it's way less boring. Trees and rocks don't even move or actively try to take you out.

I had this in the car yesterday afternoon and the second pic is how it finished up late last night .

That's dreadful. Better give it to me and I'll make sure you don't need to look at it regularly.

Got me a nice short stem, so gonna give it a burn this weekend and see how (if) things change up.

expect sharper steering and more overall control. Was blown away when I moved from 50 to 35. 

expect sharper steering and more overall control. Was blown away when I moved from 50 to 35. 

Yeah my FUNNduro is 50 or 45 at the moment...Dunno why people think short stems making climbing hard...I made it all the way up the concrete climb to the top of Conties the other day :P