Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

better pic of that keyboard please

Vivoactive 3 to replace my original Vivoactive. Mostly for the HRM, but also because shiny

Wanted a Fenix 3, but got a great deal on the VA3 brand new sealed

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a logitech unit. I used to have one until I changed it out for a mechanical one. 

MK 220

5099206029910-1-zoom.jpg?1497448280

You sure it is the same one ... the keys look to wrap around the underside of the board?

I have been using the same Logitech keyboard for over 8 years now, the damned thing just keeps going and just feels right, and I am usually heavy on key boards.....but this one have been a real work horse.

post-68382-0-49439700-1534504705.jpg

it's a logitech unit. I used to have one until I changed it out for a mechanical one. 

MK 220

5099206029910-1-zoom.jpg?1497448280

It's rubbish, or way too small for my manly man hands, but convenient when travelling 

You sure it is the same one ... the keys look to wrap around the underside of the board?

I have been using the same Logitech keyboard for over 8 years now, the damned thing just keeps going and just feels right, and I am usually heavy on key boards.....but this one have been a real work horse.

post-68382-0-49439700-1534504705.jpg

Yep. Definitely the same. 2

Yep, it's the same one

Not a "new, shining out of the box bike", but a new bike to me. My first dual susser. :clap:

Frame is a 2012 Scott Spark Elite alu frame with the standard DT Swiss M210 shock, with Rockshox Recon Gold fork, both 100mm travel. Not twinlock, as Recon does not have remote lockout function.

Drivetrain is Sram X9 crankset, with Sram NX 1 x 11 groupset. (32x11-46).

Wheels are Lyne Pulse with Vittoria tires. Brakes are Sram Guide RS. Saddle was changed out from the White Fizik as in the shop picture.(and alignment sorted....)

Must still go for maiden ride, as I'm currently benched with injured back. Can't wait to go ahead from Doc to ride again.

Scott01.jpg

Scott02.jpg

scott3.jpg scott4.jpg

Nice ride, enjoy. But be warned, do not believe the torque settings on the pivot bolts, torqued my wife’s bikes bolts to to that recommended on the bolt head and Snap, same happened to a few mates. I guess dont believe what you read. But it is a good bike