Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got myself two new tires nothing special at lynnwoodcyclery, but was very impressed with service.

:whistling:

Look at u  :whistling:

940 ?

I am SERIOUSLY itching for one ....

Yeah, that's Def a spark 940, beaut she is and they going for some good prices now with all the 2019s coming in soon.

Yes sir. Take my advice: just do it!

You gonna love that one, got the 930 a couple of months back, strange that the 930 is a 2x but the 940 a 1x...

Actually prefer the colour of the 940, but Scott had dropped the price seriously, the 930 was 5k less than the 940.

Edited by Reme Le Hane

Those r not white, but ya... [emoji23]

Sorry, I had to ask the wife, she says it is beige  :whistling:  I function on primary colours plus green, orange and purple ;)

Sorry, I had to ask the wife, she says it is beige :whistling: I function on primary colours plus green, orange and purple ;)

All men do, don't stress. Apricot is a fruit, not a colour

Yes sir. Take my advice: just do it!

Your wish is my command sir .....

Was in Worcester today for the SPUR Schools League .... Maritz finished early so popped over to King Cycles.  Second time I am in their shop, second time they bowl me over with EXCELLENT service !!  NO, they did not "match" the Bike Addict price ... beat it down by another R1k, without me asking .....  :eek:   :clap:

They looked at my Trek and asked if they could transfer the bottle holder, garmin mount, toolbag-bracket, pump .... then even gave the Trek one final wash and lube before handing it back !   :w00t:   :thumbup:

post-110956-0-16808600-1535218791_thumb.jpg

Trek Fuel EX 5, with new wheels (rims), and an Eagle GX gearset will be on sale soon ... to somebody shorter than 1,72m .....