Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought these silicone grips, way better for vibrations than rubber grips.15c655bb77eb1fc4d17c40baddf995ab.jpg

There was a comment from a Hubber a while back about the ESI Chunkies.  I forget the exact phrase bu it was similar to 'lazyboys for your hands'.  Pretty good description IMO...

There was a comment from a Hubber a while back about the ESI Chunkies. I forget the exact phrase bu it was similar to 'lazyboys for your hands'. Pretty good description IMO...

I wanted the Esi's but in blue or yellow. Couldn't get them so I bought these at Sportsman's warehouse and if they are this much better, I believe the chunkies would be great.

I wanted the Esi's but in blue or yellow. Couldn't get them so I bought these at Sportsman's warehouse and if they are this much better, I believe the chunkies would be great.

I use the ESI Chunky on my bikes, and the normal ESI on Maritz's bikes.

I have had the yellow, and Maritz had green and blue, now red/orange ... Absolute nightmare to keep clean ... I now use black. Maritz is staying with colour coding ...

Colour aside, we love the ESI grips

can you find bacon there?

ooooo, yeah....if you have a "license"..... :ph34r:  for years it was impossible, now, well you can get it at a government controlled expat "duty free" type warehouse...if you not a local and if you have a resident's permit......so yeah, like greased bacon!!!