Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Hi..anyone know where I can find a used Pgya Oneforty size L?

Not sure what that is... :lol:

You'll have to watch the classifieds very closely. They get snapped up quickly.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My new Pyga. SRAM GX, Roval Traverse wheels and Reverb Stealth.

Hi Vishal, I see that you have put a "swat box" on, do you need the spaz bottle cage holder as well or can it be fitted without the spaz cage holder?

Hi Vishal, I see that you have put a "swat box" on, do you need the spaz bottle cage holder as well or can it be fitted without the spaz cage holder?

Hi, the "swat box" is bolted to the spez bottle cage and has another bolt into the frame. You could probably drill 2 holes into the frame if not using the spez bottle cage but not sure how stable that would be

Drill 2 holes in a Pyga frame to fit a Spaz swat box!  :o

there is photographic evidence here somewhere, conclusively showing that if you ride a green PYGA 110 and fit a SWAT BOX, your frame WILL break!

I have a bracket which enables this set up for anyone's whose interested. No frame drilling required. Free to whoever can collect in Cape Town CBD

Hey Hairy I would really appreciate it if I could collect the bracket if it is still available. Let me know where I can collect in Town? Many thanks Dave.

davidcuff@woolworths.co.za

Hey Hairy I would really appreciate it if I could collect the bracket if it is still available. Let me know where I can collect in Town? Many thanks Dave.

davidcuff@woolworths.co.za

pppsssstttt....it was not me with the bracket.