I JUST WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE ! (CSA F OFF !)

Max Headroom

Listen up CSA !

I am just a nobody who wants to ride his bicycle !

If my local club (or association) can arrange safe routes with water tables - or even better new exciting MTB routes with water table support, so I can go ride till I'm pooped - that is perfect, I pay my membership fees. Once a year world cycle fun ride around the cape - perfect

So, NO - I don't want to pay licence fees to CSA ! NO, I don't want to contribute to their admin costs, salaries, or sponsoring anybody (no offence to the pros)

I just want to sponsor myself, my local association which arranges events for me and my own life enjoyment - I just want to ride my bike without having to pay pay pay for things I don't benefit by.

I have seen very little from the CSA that benefits me - ie. Road Safety !

I'm a selfish guy - live with it !

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But who will pay them nice big salaries and support their drinking habits if we did not contribute ?

I couldn't possibly agree with you more! Well said.

As far as I can see they do nothing for road safety or for improving conditions.

At lease you guys in the Cape don't have to deal with potholes. ;-)

I couldn't possibly agree with you more! Well said.

As far as I can see they do nothing for road safety or for improving conditions.

At lease you guys in the Cape don't have to deal with potholes. ;-)

Yes, but like the rest of the country we also have poephols here that drive like the clappers with no concern for other users.

- I just want to ride my bike without having to pay pay pay for things I don't benefit by.

Perhaps you should consider another country of residence.