Sweet craving

How do you handle them? I eat chocolates every night...

Whats the best substitute?

Seriously though - if you are always thirsty.... you may have a problem...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I chowed a KFC famous bowl two weeks ago, since then I have been craving another one of them. It was bloody delicious!

I tend to eat yoghurt with some chopped up banana, apples (whatever fruit is in season) when I fancy something sweet.

I also try not to keep chocolate around as if its here, then its gone!

choc steri stumpie....

and when I dont have money for those I have to settle for Super M's or Milo drinks.

Have you tried the Marshmallo flavour, flippen lekker hoor Edited by Turtle Man

Fork that - i work hard enough on my fitness to allow myself anything i want at night...my reckoning is that as long as i am exercising regularly i can consume what i desire.....within reason........winter snacks involves some salticrack creations...a wee chocolate and a mug of hot milo or cold nesquick :drool:

Apparently a banana cures a chocolate craving, or at least helps

Fork that - i work hard enough on my fitness to allow myself anything i want at night...my reckoning is that as long as i am exercising regularly i can consume what i desire.....within reason........winter snacks involves some salticrack creations...a wee chocolate and a mug of hot milo or cold nesquick :drool:

I justify my frequent trips to the vending machine in the basement, by using the stairs and not the lift...

Edited by RocknRolla

Chocolate cannot be substituted... ever.

I also have my 'little' chocolate helping every day :blush:

Edited by SupremeLady

We have recently started on the Palio diet which has helped with my IBS issues but you will not believe the cravings for pastries, rice, etc now. Been tough holding out!!

If you manage to solve this problem, patent it and you will become very wealthy.

Not keeping any in the house helps but does not help when you are standing in the shop with all those well packaged and strategically placed sweets and chocolates.

At the end of the day it's all mind control, sugar is evil and its everywhere.... And so damn nice... Sigh...

I find if I dont eat then I dont crave. As soon as I eat once then I want all the time.

Key to not eating...as mentioned before dont keep in the house.

My last binge was R100s worth of Speckled Eggs (it fills a large Danone Yoghurt tub in case you were wondering)

With that in the house I ate until finished. Loved it.

I buy the big tub of nuts from woollies. I just like a little snack while watching tv. Keeps me busy.

i am glad i am not the only one with a sweet craving..........will follow this fred closely........my wife must even take the labels of the condensed milk tins in the pantry..!!! :whistling: :unsure:

I buy the big tub of nuts from woollies. I just like a little snack while watching tv. Keeps me busy.

I like candy / choc coated nuts like M & M's, the problem is I always say ok just 5 and then its like ok just another 5 until the whole tub / packet is gone and then half n hour later its like why the hell did I do that...

Need a tamper proof feeder type container to put them into that will only release 5 every 24 hrs

i am glad i am not the only one with a sweet craving..........will follow this fred closely........my wife must even take the labels of the condensed milk tins in the pantry..!!! :whistling: :unsure:

Sneaky wife...LOL