94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions on the water bottles? The one I received at the MTB proved to be very leaky when I squeezed it to get my drink out whilst washing my bicycle :(

Sadly, mine will be restricted to office duty only.

Will keep an eye out for you on the second (half) lap. We might meet up from Witkoppen out again. Keep an eye out for the light blue Team Columbia Sport kit on a black and red Raleigh road bike.

Good, would be nice to meet....kick some ass on lap 1!

Going to put a small photo of my Dad on my camelbak as well

Edited by RudoJ

I am riding for Wits paediatric palliative care fund for cancer children at Baragwanath hospital. I am also riding for my friend and colleague who lost a three year battle with acute lymphoma three days ago. My most significant 94.7 ride to date

Sounds good , will be there .

Going to be in quad Africa kit

Cool. See you there. Riding black Giant with black rear rim and white front. Sounds weirder than it looks.

Weird wind blowing steadily in from the North today (South Easter strength), reminds me a bit of the Berg Wind in CT, when it pauses it gets clammy and hot.

Edited by kosmonooit

Weird wind blowing steadily in from the North today (South Easter strength), reminds me a bit of the Berg Wind in CT, when it pauses it gets clammy and hot.

Went for a quick spin this morning. It was not fun riding into that wind. Hope it dies down by tomorrow.

The overcast conditions were good though.

Started yesterday afternoon with a Sinus cold. Doctoring myself and even took today off work to recover. Hope I can sort this bug out by Sunday :(

I am so looking forward to this one.

Feeling any better?

Here's the current line up of G spot:

Bateleur1

eddy?

Fire Engine

Ryan's Dad

Snapshot

Special K

Speed Racer

Speedy

A few more riders could seal our sub 3 ambitions ;-)

I'll be there on my black and white Karbona, probably in a turqoise Nalini top. Planning to cycle in to be there by 6ish.

I'll be there on my black and white Karbona, probably in a turqoise Nalini top. Planning to cycle in to be there by 6ish.

Was it your Karbona on the stand in Dunkeld this morning ?

Will be in pink and white Teddy Bear Clinic jersey and black and red Kuota Kharma. PM your cell number. I've sent you mine.

Was it your Karbona on the stand in Dunkeld this morning ?

No it wasn't, my bike's been safely tucked away at home other than the half hour trundle to get everything checked one last time. You don't see many of them, especially not the black and white one I got...

post-30678-0-39673600-1384610615_thumb.jpg