Epic too easy?

jaaki

Aaaah OP, another person who hasn't done it, but speaks as if he knows something about it.

You "heard" he only just came off fairy wheels a few months ago and here you are starting threads based on these scientific findings, implying that the race is a Sunday 'peddle' around the block if Frantisek 'born yesterday' Rabon can be racing it. What a tool.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the OP's posts, I get a feeling he is still working his way up to the 40 km. events.

I GET THE FEELING YOU DONT HAVE TOO MANY MILES ON YOUR LEGS EITHER :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

its friday i am bored

I predict that when all those Epic Hubbers get done with that easy little cycle race that they are currently busy with, there might be a few comments. You better go look for a nice thick flame suit. Maybe get two 'cause I reckon they'll get through the first one pretty quick......

Aw right......it's easy to complain about roadies coming along to mtb and making waves......buuuuut.....Argus who was leading up to Suikerbossie, who started the sprint and how many mtb"ers were in the finishing bunch.......wat nou manne.

It's a free for all. Let's race in each other's backyards and have fun.

Great going to schurter and buys on their stage wins. :clap:

I think they showed everyone how to do it!

The stage in question where rabon and suzi won obviously suited him, looked like he did suffer on the others.

I must be a complete tool, as so kindly stated, because I can't read, especially the bit where I said the epic was a "sunday peddle" :wacko:

Has the Epic, or any other marathon race become so easy that a Roadie with virtually no real mountain experience can win?

I guess it shows which way South African racing is going, which is a shame, because mountainbiking use to be about skill, but apparently not anymore.

Am I the only one thinking this??

PS. Don't get me wrong, the Epic is on my ToDo List.

Great going to schurter and buys on their stage wins. :clap:

I think they showed everyone how to do it!

The stage in question where rabon and suzi won obviously suited him, looked like he did suffer on the others.

I must be a complete tool, as so kindly stated, because I can't read, especially the bit where I said the epic was a "sunday peddle" :wacko:

That's where you said it. The title is "EPIC TOO EASY" for goodness sake.

That's where you said it. The title is "EPIC TOO EASY" for goodness sake.

When I read that, I understand that I meant "technically easy"

I think that your question was answered clearly and unanimously by the cycling community here, jaaki

So only one stage was too easy then?

How can you understand what you mean if you have no experience?

Or experince in what type of terrain is cover? What it feels like to be on you bike for 8 hours a day? for 8 days consecutively? Covering 800km, 16000m, river crossings, mountain passes, rocks, mud, sand, dirt, jeep, single and downhill tracks? All of which is unkown to every rider, having to expect the unexpected, concentrate and be in the moment 100% of the time? Fighting fatigue, exhaustion and the elements?

Show us your finisher medal and then we might understand what you dont.

I must be a complete tool

We agree, good luck

(P.S. I am in an fantastic mood today :wub: :D )